No announcement yet.

And to think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before today i supported mr smith as coach , might be time to rethink that?

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
      Im going to say the wrong thing here but unless a Sharks players mum sadly passes away, we are no hope.
      The kind of piss weak response I would expect from RC or a Tigers fan. Our forwards totally dominated the Tigers forward pack as predicted. No excuses.

Comment

We have larger deficits than the Eels somethings gotta give!!!

Comment

I dont buy that argument trophy. I get to less games than most considering I live O/S but I still make sure I watch EVERY game LIVE. This season has been one of the most least-enjoyable to date. Its getting very close to overshadowing last year. To say you enjoyed that even if it was to just simply be there is lying to yourself.
          I watch every game 'live' on TV too filthy, every game!..... ANNNNddd it's not the same filthy as watching a game 'live' in the flesh close to the action. And if you have seen anything I have written today 'live' from the game, I've been far from impressed, I was very pissed off to say the least. I think one of my early statements was 'we are shit' . I think that sums it up. However, I'm still glad I got off my arse and got out to the game, enjoyed a beer and watched the game in the flesh and blood. It's something that I havent done for a long time and I wont get to do for a long time. So, for a moment, get out of the armchair, slap your head a bit, and digest what I have written. Hopefully even a thickhead expat such as yourself will get what I am saying. If you don't, well, it just cements your place for biggest armchair thickhead with loudest mouth and smallest brain here at the chookpen.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
            The kind of piss weak response I would expect from RC or a Tigers fan. Our forwards totally dominated the Tigers forward pack as predicted. No excuses.
            You are kidding yourself. We were lucky to win that game. I like where your head is at dice but the air is thin up there in the clouds. Dont let it affect your judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by troyh65 View Post
              I watch every game 'live' on TV too filthy, every game!..... ANNNNddd it's not the same filthy as watching a game 'live' in the flesh close to the action. And if you have seen anything I have written today 'live' from the game, I've been far from impressed, I was very pissed off to say the least. I think one of my early statements was 'we are shit' . I think that sums it up. However, I'm still glad I got off my arse and got out to the game, enjoyed a beer and watched the game in the flesh and blood. It's something that I havent done for a long time and I wont get to do for a long time. So, for a moment, get out of the armchair, slap your head a bit, and digest what I have written. Hopefully even a thickhead expat such as yourself will get what I am saying. If you don't, well, it just cements your place for biggest armchair thickhead with loudest mouth and smallest brain here at the chookpen.
              You are the reason we have immigration laws in this country. By the way, thanks for the education on what its like being AT a game of footy. God knows I have NEVER been to one!!!!!

Comment

Great, that slap you gave to your head worked ! Phew.

Comment

Originally posted by troyh65 View Post
                  Great, that slap you gave to your head worked ! Phew.
                  lol

Comment

You are the reason we have immigration laws in this country. By the way, thanks for the education on what its like being AT a game of footy. God knows I have NEVER been to one!!!!!
                    Stop arguing you will force the mods to close the thread why cant you be smart like Me or StephenJ??????!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                      Stop arguing you will force the mods to close the thread why cant you be smart like Me or StephenJ??????!
                      Yep, thats what I always wanted... to be just like the home schooled forum retard.

This should get you going... You should see what they are saying about you in the GOLD section. OH! Thats right... your not a GOLD member so I guess you will never know!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                        I beg you.. Please stop posting and just flush yourself down the toilet or something..

Comment

I flew down from Townsville for the game, I try and get to at least 6-8 home games a year to show my support.

Yesterday was abysmal no doubt, but anyone who didn't see it coming must be wearing blinkers. With all the crap going on around Perrett and Mitchell wanting releases etc the players minds were anywhere but on the game (and it showed).

On a side note Perrett showed what a class act he really is, when he thought he was going to the dogs immediately he plays easily his best game of the season, then when he doesn't get his own way he plays easily his worst (which is saying something given the crap that he has dished up this year).

The problem with everyone saying that they're not going to games anymore is that it perpetuates the myth that the Roosters have no fans or that they are very fickle. For the 2012 season we have the second lowest crowd in the NRL, which means idiots like that senile old prick Ray Warren can continually make comment on the "small crowd here today". Even the Parramatta fans come out in force even yhough they are going like busteds.

I find it much more cathartic going to the game, as that way I can yell at the players in person and completely vent my frustration when they are playing bad.

Are things bad? you bet, but by not going to games you are just allowing all the Rooster haters (i.e. other fans, News Ltd, Channel 9 etc) to have more ammunition to try and get rid of us. You guys don't realise how lucky you are, if I lived in NSW I would go to every Roosters game win lose or draw, but instead have to spend heaps of money and juggle work commitments to fly down a few times a year.

So come out to the games, cheer on the boys when they are going well and give them a bake when they are not.

Comment

fuuuck, your all a bunch of poofy city people that can't handle losing. 'Oh no my team lost, im going to tell them how shit they are until they win, but for now im gonna go buy a new bra and sip on a latte (gay posh laugh)'
                            Go for storm, you'll love that

O'doyle rules!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
                              I flew down from Townsville for the game, I try and get to at least 6-8 home games a year to show my support.

Yesterday was abysmal no doubt, but anyone who didn't see it coming must be wearing blinkers. With all the crap going on around Perrett and Mitchell wanting releases etc the players minds were anywhere but on the game (and it showed).

On a side note Perrett showed what a class act he really is, when he thought he was going to the dogs immediately he plays easily his best game of the season, then when he doesn't get his own way he plays easily his worst (which is saying something given the crap that he has dished up this year).

The problem with everyone saying that they're not going to games anymore is that it perpetuates the myth that the Roosters have no fans or that they are very fickle. For the 2012 season we have the second lowest crowd in the NRL, which means idiots like that senile old prick Ray Warren can continually make comment on the "small crowd here today". Even the Parramatta fans come out in force even yhough they are going like busteds.

I find it much more cathartic going to the game, as that way I can yell at the players in person and completely vent my frustration when they are playing bad.

Are things bad? you bet, but by not going to games you are just allowing all the Rooster haters (i.e. other fans, News Ltd, Channel 9 etc) to have more ammunition to try and get rid of us. You guys don't realise how lucky you are, if I lived in NSW I would go to every Roosters game win lose or draw, but instead have to spend heaps of money and juggle work commitments to fly down a few times a year.

So come out to the games, cheer on the boys when they are going well and give them a bake when they are not.
                              Excellent post Funky.

Comment

Working...
                              X