And to think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And to think...

I was going to go and watch them today. I just knew last week was an abberation, it was obvious the Tigers minds weren't on the job last week, they were playing for their season today. Manly must wish that they could play us every week. Oh well I saved myself $50.lol.

Good support there mate!

Comment

Never have I felt such shame for supporting such a poorly managed and coached club. None of the players actually care. Their attitude is 'Take the money and run'.

Comment

I'll support them when they give 100%.

Comment

I just left the stadium.

The guy kept screaming out the wrong names for Manly players and getting all cocky although he had no idea...
          Last edited by Chris; 06-24-2012, 05:59 PM. Reason: Edited for obvious reasons and generalisations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
            I'll support them when they give 100%.
            I agree with you 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorphic View Post
              Good support there mate!
              The height of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. I ****ing hope we get the spoon again this year. Politis will then act as he should right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
                The height of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. I ****ing hope we get the spoon again this year. Politis will then act as he should right now.
                Honestly I just don't understand some of the "supporters" of this club.

Granted we had a poor game. Granted we aren't sitting where we want to be sitting but look at the average age of our squad, look at the incoming players we have for next season (and one rumoured signing) and look at how many games we've been in before either inexperience or bad calls have cost us (INCLUDING THIS GAME, TWO TRIES TO FROM OFFSIDE PLAY) and have a think.

Take a deep breath, stay calm and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
                  Problem is Parra wont let us do that.

Comment

Granted we had a poor game. Granted we aren't sitting where we want to be sitting but look at the average age of our squad, look at the incoming players we have for next season (and one rumoured signing) and look at how many games we've been in before either inexperience or bad calls have cost us (INCLUDING THIS GAME, TWO TRIES TO FROM OFFSIDE PLAY) and have a think.

Carry on collecting spoons? This is 2009 all over again.

Comment

If you think that was acceptable today then good on ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                        I was going to go and watch them today. I just knew last week was an abberation, it was obvious the Tigers minds weren't on the job last week, they were playing for their season today. Manly must wish that they could play us every week. Oh well I saved myself $50.lol.
                        Lucky I didnt go either.

we are ****ing MYTHS, watching this shit football week in week out. everyone just face it, this team will not be succesful.

**** this having faith bullshit in our youngsters, its not doing shit!

I rather go back to when the club just buys players we are better off.

SBW is worth every cent he wants.

We only made it to the GF in 2010 because of todd carney that's it.

Comment

They could of really used your support out there RC.

EDIT:

Comment

I should of known better than to think we would beat Manly. Not only have we got no idea but we always get smashed by Manly every time we play them, how many times have we got 50 put on us by Manly?

Comment

Stop living in 'tomorrow' dude. Thats been the excuse for waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long now. Also remember, tomorrow never comes. We can only control what we do NOW. Tomorrow is a wish, go throw your money into a fountain somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X