We need a Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a Centre

Looks like Jennings is gone for a while. Suaalii is not a centre, he looks lost in both attack and defence.
    Who do we think our brilliant coach will put in as number 3?

Junior Pauga

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterBooster View Post
      Junior Pauga
      He seems to be the only option. Surely Robbo by now realises that Suaalii is NOT a centre.
      1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
      1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Pauga.

Comment

I thought Suaalii's defence against probably the in-form centre in the comp was pretty good.

Comment

Apparently Fergo is looking for a gig. He could be cheap cheap. Young left centre. Fergo on the wing.

Comment

Yes we do need a centre Jennings may have played his last game for us
              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I assume Joseph Suaalli will be back in the centres with Fetalaiga Pauga on the wing and they may swap around during the game at times.

Lewis Murphy didn't play NSW Cup vs Parramatta last week and not selected in NSW Cup this week either - Not sure if he's injured?

Coach Robinson said Michael Jennings will be out for a couple of months so it must be a strain and not a tear.

Tricep strains 8 to 12 weeks recovery period
                Tricep tears require surgery - up to 6 months recovery period

Comment

I thought Jenko was having his best game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                    Apparently Fergo is looking for a gig. He could be cheap cheap. Young left centre. Fergo on the wing.
                    I hope this is satire.

Fergo just got sacked by the Kurri Kurri Bulldogs after a single game for repeat off field incidents.
                    Not sure if you have ever been to Kurri but there is 1 main street, a few cow paddocks and about 3x pubs - to get in trouble out there it must of been bad

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      I assume Joseph Suaalli will be back in the centres with Fetalaiga Pauga on the wing and they may swap around during the game at times.

Lewis Murphy didn't play NSW Cup vs Parramatta last week and not selected in NSW Cup this week either - Not sure if he's injured?

Coach Robinson said Michael Jennings will be out for a couple of months so it must be a strain and not a tear.

Tricep strains 8 to 12 weeks recovery period
                      Tricep tears require surgery - up to 6 months recovery period
                      Disappointing if rugby Joe goes back to center, he played the entire match on the wing yesterday, and did well doing it.

i cannot think of one match where he has looked good playing centre.

Comment

Don't be surprised if the club asks Toops to go around again next year.
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                          Don't be surprised if the club asks Toops to go around again next year.
                          He will for sure Mate.

Comment

Just by the way, does anyone know the status of Rob Toia? I know he did back to back ACL’s, but I’m not sure where he’s at right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

I hope this is satire.

Fergo just got sacked by the Kurri Kurri Bulldogs after a single game for repeat off field incidents.
                              Not sure if you have ever been to Kurri but there is 1 main street, a few cow paddocks and about 3x pubs - to get in trouble out there it must of been bad
                              https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...2474dd7c6f7a02

Comment

Working...
                              X