Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Second team

    Who on here has a second favorite team?

    Of course the Roosters will always be my team but I wouldnt be upset to see a side like Parra or the Raiders get up once in a while.

    How about you guys?
    Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

  • #2
    Whoever Souffs are playing !

    Comment


    • #3
      Been practising your Viking clap sacksuit?
      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        Been practising your Viking clap sacksuit?
        Sorry my dear friend. I will be in RWB this weekend like every other weekend.

        I guess you will be staying in Sydney this Sunday when your two favorite teams clash. How on earth are you going to decide who to go for? You love them both dearly so I would hate to be in your shoes. Good luck tho mate, at least this weekend one of your two favorite teams are going to get up so you can feel like a winner!
        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-08-2019, 12:04 PM.
        Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, 'second' favourite. You seem to sprout your first love being souffs and the Storm oh here all the time so pls forgive me for thinking the Roosters are your second (maybe even third) favourite team!

          lol@YOU!
          Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

          Comment


          • #6
            Second team would be
            Sydnet city roosters closely followed by.
            Eastern suburbs Roosters
            Least favourite team is the Rabbits closely followed by every other team in the comp

            Comment


            • #7
              They are not my second or third team, but I do not have quite as much animosity for the Knights, or Tigers (but that might change if they sign Latrell).
              Obviously Souths are my most disliked side, closely followed by the Dragons, Bulldogs and Eels (cannot stand some of their supporters). The Broncos are up there too, as a carry over from the Australian Super League days. I like the Wigan Warriors or Huddersfield Giants in the English Super League.
              MRR or Rabid

              Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.


              (1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

              Comment


              • #8
                Richmond AFL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                  Richmond AFL
                  That’s a terrible game! Such a mess. What sport gives you a point for missing?
                  Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Parra is my second team and I've jumped onto my new bosses' Brisbane Lions bandwagon in a show of support as he lives up there. Told him they would beat Richmond so at least I got that one right. My niece just messaged me from Melbourne and she said Collingwood losing takes the sting out of Parra losing for her. Oh well..we have plenty of things to do in the offseason..stay safe everyone and stay cool over the break. Hope our communities don't have bushfires to deal with again this summer. Our first responders have been stretched for far too long now and deserve a break.
                    Be the reason somebody smiles today

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      West Bromwich Albion in the English Premier League.

                      I think it is going to be a very long season unfortunately.
                      MRR or Rabid

                      Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                      much, much more important than that.


                      (1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                        Second team would be
                        Sydnet city roosters closely followed by.
                        Eastern suburbs Roosters
                        Least favourite team is the Rabbits closely followed by every other team in the comp
                        This 100%

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
                          West Bromwich Albion in the English Premier League.

                          I think it is going to be a very long season unfortunately.
                          Nottingham Forest and Derby County both big teams in the day but languishing in the Championship- both coached by super manager Brian Clough - Forest had a big chance of making the promotion play-offs but had a shocker post COVID Restart lost 6 out of 8 games after the restart - Forest is 20th and Derby 21st after 5 games currently.

                          Premier League - Arsenal - Go the Gunners

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                            Parra is my second team and I've jumped onto my new bosses' Brisbane Lions bandwagon in a show of support as he lives up there. Told him they would beat Richmond so at least I got that one right. My niece just messaged me from Melbourne and she said Collingwood losing takes the sting out of Parra losing for her. Oh well..we have plenty of things to do in the offseason..stay safe everyone and stay cool over the break. Hope our communities don't have bushfires to deal with again this summer. Our first responders have been stretched for far too long now and deserve a break.
                            Poor Lions - it was strange as Lions and Port both won their qualifying finals then on the swap in the prelim-Finals both lose so its 3 vs 4 in the GF- Richmond going for 3 flags in 4 years- Oh we're from Tigerland - A fighting Fury - we're from Tigerland
                            Last edited by King Salvo; 10-19-2020, 08:14 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                              That’s a terrible game! Such a mess. What sport gives you a point for missing?
                              If NRL clubs had the same support - game attendees and members then they would be more financially stable as would the game - I am a Chookies members - one of 15 or 16 odd thousand of us and also Richmond - 1 of over 100,000.

                              Clubs and the NRL need to do a lot of work in this area

                              https://www.sen.com.au/news/2020/09/...bers-revealed/

                              https://leagueunlimited.com/news/342...rship-tracker/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X