X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Salvo
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

I've been a Nottingham Forest fan for 40 years.....and i'm also really happy to see Derby County in League One where they belong !
    It's not looking good for Forest - well and truly in the relegation zone

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=e..._tc;st;fp;1;;;

Leave a comment:

• Recky62
    replied
    Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
    2nd NRL team, definitely the Warriors. Usually play the game in the right spirit. Always struggle and it's been a long time since they were competitive and played an important game against us (2002 GF was probably the last one).

Other sports - Man United tragic through and through - matches or maybe even exceeds my love for the Roosters... Celtic aswell in the Scottish Prem.

NFL - Buffalo Bills.

Don't follow other sports apart from test and ODI cricket.
    MUFC and Celtic ...OUTSTANDING !

Leave a comment:

• HunchoRooster
    replied
    2nd NRL team, definitely the Warriors. Usually play the game in the right spirit. Always struggle and it's been a long time since they were competitive and played an important game against us (2002 GF was probably the last one).

Other sports - Man United tragic through and through - matches or maybe even exceeds my love for the Roosters... Celtic aswell in the Scottish Prem.

NFL - Buffalo Bills.

Don't follow other sports apart from test and ODI cricket.

Leave a comment:

• Recky62
    replied
    ohh, forgot to add . the Wallabies rugby 7s (women and men) ....and this weekend only (probably) The Dolphins cause im over this, "we was here first" shit from the horse fanatics up here in Brisvegas

Leave a comment:

• Marce
    replied
    Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

I watch a bit of Rugby and take an interest in the Waratahs so I would support them in a sense

I played two years of Rugby for Campbelltown Harlequins - Colts and for some reason the coach put me at 5/8 as I played fullback in League so I had to do a fair bit of kicking which wasn't my strong suit - anyway - we used to play on Saturdays and then back up on the Sundays to play Under 18's League in Group 6 for the Mighty East Campbelltown Eagles.
    Do u support the Wallabies too?

How old are u? I know a guy who played for East Campbelltown Eagles but he's a Doggies supporter lol

Leave a comment:

• Random Rooster
    replied
    Great days for Forest Fans winning their way back to the EPL- Just have to stay there now
    I've been a Nottingham Forest fan for 40 years.....and i'm also really happy to see Derby County in League One where they belong !

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    Originally posted by Marce View Post

Do you support Randwick but don't support Waratahs?
    I watch a bit of Rugby and take an interest in the Waratahs so I would support them in a sense

I played two years of Rugby for Campbelltown Harlequins - Colts and for some reason the coach put me at 5/8 as I played fullback in League so I had to do a fair bit of kicking which wasn't my strong suit - anyway - we used to play on Saturdays and then back up on the Sundays to play Under 18's League in Group 6 for the Mighty East Campbelltown Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• Marce
    replied

No I just support a number of teams in different sports

Roosters- Rugby League
    Richmond - AFL
    Randwick - Union
    Football - Macarthur Bulls - A League and Nottingham Forest- EPL- In a battle to avoid relegation as 14th currently on 26 points - Bottom 3 - Everton 22 points and Southampton /Bournemouth on 21 points- 13 games to go
    Sydney Sixes in the T-20
    New England Patriots - NFL
    Atlanta Braves MLB
    Do you support Randwick but don't support Waratahs?

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    Great days for Forest Fans winning their way back to the EPL- Just have to stay there now

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    Originally posted by Marce View Post

Are u from Melbourne?
    No I just support a number of teams in different sports

Roosters- Rugby League
    Richmond - AFL
    Randwick - Union
    Football - Macarthur Bulls - A League and Nottingham Forest- EPL- In a battle to avoid relegation as 14th currently on 26 points - Bottom 3 - Everton 22 points and Southampton /Bournemouth on 21 points- 13 games to go
    Sydney Sixes in the T-20
    New England Patriots - NFL
    Atlanta Braves MLB

Leave a comment:

• Marce
    replied

No they have a real passion for it down there and in SA/WA/NT/TAS and even the off season is fill of AFL stories and people have to follow a team it's kind off compulsory to have one - In my workplace of over 100 there would be about 6 that follow a NRL team - majority don't watch it and if they do it's only SOO and GF - they are more interested in Cricket or not interested in sport at all of any kind.

Our tipping comp folded as with only 6 it wasn't a challenge
    Are u from Melbourne?

Leave a comment:

• Marce
    replied
    Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
    Who on here has a second favorite team?

Of course the Roosters will always be my team but I wouldnt be upset to see a side like Parra or the Raiders get up once in a while.

How about you guys?
    The mighty Waratahs! Is it OK?

Leave a comment:

• redwhiteblue
    replied
    Leeds Rhinos were the team that Dad and I always took an interest in (because they wear blue and gold like Parra) but I do have a soft spot for St Helens, Huddersfield and Fletch's old club Wigan, Enjoy from yesterday..heartbreaking for the Giants as they have not won since 1953...colourful language warning..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eZM2QsFW-c

Leave a comment:

• redwhiteblue
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
    I feel that if anyone has a 2nd favourite team it's generally due to sympathy for a team that rarely competes or has minimal success.

I don't support other teams but I have never minded watching Gold Coast and wishing they had some success. They have such a great nursery but it has always been a graveyard to have a team there.
    I have a soft spot for the Titans as my family and many of my friends are all settled there, particularly in the Palm Beach area. Some loved ones have had their ashes scattered there too, so their spirt will live on all over the place up there. That brings me some comfort as I was unable to attend a few funerals due to Covid. I always said the very first Titans team assembled was created from players I really liked and admired from other clubs and one of my favourite semi finals was against them in 2010 where Mr Minichello had a jersey made of half Titans and half Roosters as both Mark & Anthony were playing. I know that some on here like to bag Danny Nutely but the first time we played the Titans was Mother's Day 2007 and without him, we would not have won that game.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster89
    replied
    I feel that if anyone has a 2nd favourite team it's generally due to sympathy for a team that rarely competes or has minimal success.

I don't support other teams but I have never minded watching Gold Coast and wishing they had some success. They have such a great nursery but it has always been a graveyard to have a team there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X