Scum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scum.

John Sutton and Luke Burgess involved in incident during South Sydney Rabbitohs pre-season camp in US

Dumped South Sydney skipper John Sutton and new Manly recruit Luke Burgess were involved in an off-field incident during the Rabbitohs pre-season training camp in the US.

The defending premiers travelled to Arizona at the end of November for an 18-day high altitude training camp.

Souths announced on January 21 that Sutton had been axed as Rabbitohs captain in favour of Greg Inglis while Burgess, a day earlier, made a late off-season switch to the Sea Eagles.

South Sydney released a statement on Sunday afternoon, which read: "Two South Sydney Rabbitohs players, Luke Burgess and John Sutton, were involved in an incident in Arizona at the end of the team's high altitude training camp last year.

The Rabbitohs informed the NRL Integrity Unit of the incident straight away and have kept the Integrity Unit informed along the way. It related to alleged disorderly behaviour of the two players, who were charged. Charges that were laid have since been withdrawn.

Despite the charges being withdrawn, the players were disciplined internally by the club for breaching the club's code of conduct, in consultation with the NRL, and the NRL is completely satisfied by the actions taken by the club."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/s...08-1390nj.html

...I guess that explains why they s**t canned Sutton as captain and let Luke Burgess go. Must have been really bad to result in that. I hope the pricks get their dirty laundry aired.

Heck, our players can't get away with farting before it's plastered all over the back page of the telucrap.

The NRL Integrity Unit does seem a contradiction in terms.

Roosters are having two separate incidents post the 9's investigated at the moment.

Pierce was caught farting and JWH for burping. Likely Pierce will get 4 weeks with an early guilty plea but JWH is looking at 10 weeks due to it being a repeating offence.

Comment

Wonder how the other BurgeArses feel that their brother was released?

Wonder how this got out to the media- beginnings of upset in the camps? I hope so.
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Hahahaha! Surgess to Roosters in 2016.

Comment

Honestly, who cares? It's Souths FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Renman View Post
            Move along, nothing to see here !

Comment

Originally posted by Renman View Post
              NRL and Integrity don't belong in the same sentence. I wonder how much Hollywood paid for the charges to be dropped. Bar room brawling in Arizona is not kindly looked upon. Interesting how they informed the NRL straight away this time and have been keeping them up to date. I guess lying about their players' level of involvement in charity work with the White Ribbon Foundation (i.e. none according to the charity's CEO) has to make them more transparent now.

This is karma Kramer for ill gotten gains. Lying and manipulating gets you nowhere in life and I can't believe how quickly they have imploded already. Everything has been tainted for them since they were handed that trophy.
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Charges would have probably been dropped coz they were going home to Australia and there is no chance of them turning up for a court appearance in three weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a monetary fine instead , or some Bar owner or victim was given financial compensation by Souths and therefore dropped their complaint.

Its interesting to note that the words 'found to have no case to answer', were NOT used in the same sentence as 'The charges were dropped'.
                Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

As much as I hate souffs, it seems as though this place should now carry the name "the Burrow". Seriously why not post this crap in the rl discussion thread section.
                  Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                    As much as I hate souffs, it seems as though this place should now carry the name "the Burrow". Seriously why not post this crap in the rl discussion thread section.
                    Good point.
                    But from little I can gather, I assume hardly anyone bothers to read that section.

Comment

Didn't the centre Auva get 'disciplined' by Souffs at the start of last season ....got suspended for 1 trial game, which the NRL later said they were satisfied with. For an offence that late in the year came to light in the public sphere as being quite a serious charge ?

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                        I have to disagree here - my love for the Mighty Roosters equals my hatred for the Vermn.
                        I am more than happy to read any news and opinions of the Vermin imploding alongside anything Roosters related!!!

Comment

The vermin captain and woman basher the face of the league - the NRL are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                            The vermin captain and woman basher the face of the league - the NRL are pathetic
                            People who bash women are pathetic. The nrl isn't. It can't win with some. If they ban every player with an off field indiscretion the games stocks would sadly be pretty thin. For me it's the consistency. The fact that Todd Carney was booted and Robert lui wasn't is disgraceful. Todd Carney is a genuine wanker but he isn't malicious. If the league is serious about violence against women it would impose more serious sanctioning for domestic violence. Apart from that, I'm of the belief that most players all deserve another chance(s) provided they pay their dues.
                            Last edited by Bigchook; 02-09-2015, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                              People who bash women are the pathetic. The nrl isn't. It can't win with some. If they ban every player with an off field indiscretion the games stocks would sadly be pretty thin. For me it's the consistency. The fact that Todd Carney was booted and Robert lui wasn't is disgraceful. Todd Carney is a genuine wanker but he isn't malicious. If the league is serious about violence against women it would impose more serious sanctioning for domestic violence. Apart from that, I'm of the belief that most players all deserve another chance(s) provided they pay their dues.
                              HI,
                              Couldn't agree more. Saw the vid the other day which is the best I've seen for violence against women.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2OcKQ_mbiQ

Says it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X