the vermin has signed taylor and burgess what the **** have we signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with O'meley.
    Watch his early form, he was keen and put in, he actually often had a quick play the ball which surprised the hell out of me.

As far as still cashing the cheques, what else would he do, he tried initially, but was screwed over by some team mates and the management who offerred no support.

He was no Fitzy, but there is only one and honestly the club deserved nothing else from O'meley they screwed him.
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      I have no problem with O'meley.
      Watch his early form, he was keen and put in, he actually often had a quick play the ball which surprised the hell out of me.

As far as still cashing the cheques, what else would he do, he tried initially, but was screwed over by some team mates and the management who offerred no support.

He was no Fitzy, but there is only one and honestly the club deserved nothing else from O'meley they screwed him.
      I have no doubt that what you say is true and with this club at the moment nothing surprises me. I guess it's the old saying of when the going gets tough the tough get going and to me he faded in to the background with not so much as a whimper. I agree with you on the early form but as with the other dogs recruits bar Anasta their effort v salary has been pathetic

Comment

BG,
        it was very dissappointing and he maybe could have pushed a bit more.
        I just place a bit of the blame on the club
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          BG,
          it was very dissappointing and he maybe could have pushed a bit more.
          I just place a bit of the blame on the club
          So do I mate, no question at all the Club could have done better with him and others

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            I hope they sign Lima and, we should raid their juniors. First signing Jason Clark please.
            Clark wont be leaving souffs he bleeds red and green.

Comment

Working...
            X