property investment at Wentworth Pnt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
    If you did your home work, you would know there are 13500 properties and growimg in mudgee, sooo 300 properties for sale is not many and most of those small farms.. Mudgee takes in the towns of Kandos,Gulgong,rylstone,goolma,windeyer,pyramul,ul an,hargraves,ilford,bylong,wollar, all towns in there own right! is said invest in mudgee fool........ do your homework before you comment..The boom is just starting in the Mudgee area, want to make good coin invest if not STFU!

I would also not take financial advice from anyone who is emotionally attached and incapable of objectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      I would also not take financial advice from anyone who is emotionally attached and incapable of objectivity.
      Fair call Dice, I have invested in Mudgee of course.. Also WA and am going to reinvest in Mudgee Because its a sure thing huge growth next 3/5yrs on the back of a lot of new mines and massive employment opportunity's that net highly substantial incomes..

Comment

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
        Fair call Dice, I have invested in Mudgee of course.. Also WA and am going to reinvest in Mudgee Because its a sure thing huge growth next 3/5yrs on the back of a lot of new mines and massive employment opportunity's that net highly substantial incomes..

beguurk, I am not saying you are wrong. It is just MY opinion markets are at or near peak. I know someone who is VERY wealthy from property investment specifically in mining towns BUT they made all their investments early on in the mining boom.

My concern for the mining boom in AUS, is RIO and BHP are already investing very heavily in Africa. This is telling me that AUS is losing it's competitive advantage, and this is before the govt starts to take their cut via the MRRT. This also means the honeymoon of Australian miners earning double the wages of their overseas counterparts is also nearing an end... then of course if Europe implodes and demand from China drops off...

My concern for property and the economy in general is well presented by this graph. This is telling me the 40 year debt super cycle is nearing an end. Australian's have had enough of debt.

Comment

Beguurk to you too!The boom you refer to that involves Rio and bhp is not at all related to coal,that boom slowed some years ago, on the back of the world economic down turn. Mudgee in particular and a few other area's are just starting to reap the rewards of the coal boom, huge salaries and massive pressure caused by population growth is causing housing and rental prices to head north at a rapid rate. Get on it or miss out simple... Investment groups from Sydney and other places have recently bout large parcels of land bordering town that will be ext inline for housing development. Surely your succesful property investment friends would have told you this??..
          Last edited by rob1crap; 02-25-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X