property investment at Wentworth Pnt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• property investment at Wentworth Pnt?

I have been advised to invest in a 2 bedroom apartment at Wentworth Point, but dont realy know much about the area. Any1 from these forums live there? or know of the area? has it a high growth potential? Is the demands on the road network too much on Hill Rd and surrounding with all the new developments? any info greatly appreciated

If you want to make some serious cash invest in Mudgee now, furnished 3 bedroom home rents @ $800 a week. house are selling fast agents are screaming out for rentals and places for sale. resourses boom has big things on the go,Coal silver and gold mines 4 existing mines and another 5 to 7 yet to open.. population set to grow by more than 7000 in the next 3 years.

Comment

Do not participate in the great ossie property bust.
      You will be in negative equity within the year.
      Study this forum http://bubblepedia.net.au/tiki-index.php

Comment

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
        If you want to make some serious cash invest in Mudgee now, furnished 3 bedroom home rents @ $800 a week. house are selling fast agents are screaming out for rentals and places for sale. resourses boom has big things on the go,Coal silver and gold mines 4 existing mines and another 5 to 7 yet to open.. population set to grow by more than 7000 in the next 3 years.

IMO investing in property in a mining town at both the height of the mining boom and height of the housing boom is a very dangerous idea. It would explain why there are currently 300 properties for sale in Mudgee.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
          IMO investing in property in a mining town at both the height of the mining boom and height of the housing boom is a very dangerous idea. It would explain why there are currently 300 properties for sale in Mudgee.
          If you did your home work, you would know there are 13500 properties and growimg in mudgee, sooo 300 properties for sale is not many and most of those small farms.. Mudgee takes in the towns of Kandos,Gulgong,rylstone,goolma,windeyer,pyramul,ul an,hargraves,ilford,bylong,wollar, all towns in there own right! is said invest in mudgee fool........ do your homework before you comment..The boom is just starting in the Mudgee area, want to make good coin invest if not STFU!

Comment

the city v country game will be held in mudgee this year ...so thats a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Procarlos View Post
              the city v country game will be held in mudgee this year ...so thats a good thing
              Free Gherkins with every family ticket.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                Free Gherkins with every family ticket.

Gherkins are limited so get in quick!

Comment

Gherkins are limited so get in quick!
                  I shall call thru your hometown one day in the future maaaaaaaate. Take the fam on the Aussie version of a Griswald adventure.

I expect I shall be getting the 1st shout???

You bring the Gherkins, they go well with the Turk, cluck cluck.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Assyrian_Pimp View Post
                    I have been advised to invest in a 2 bedroom apartment at Wentworth Point, but dont realy know much about the area. Any1 from these forums live there? or know of the area? has it a high growth potential? Is the demands on the road network too much on Hill Rd and surrounding with all the new developments? any info greatly appreciated
                    Their is still a few big industrial estate that are their & will not be closing down & moving elsewhere.
                    You cant swim jetski or water ski in the waters. You cant fish because the water still is contaminated to a degree. And you need a car because it is isolated, especially after about 10pm.

Do I think you would get a tenant if you brought their? Yes

Comment

I shall call thru your hometown one day in the future maaaaaaaate. Take the fam on the Aussie version of a Griswald adventure.

I expect I shall be getting the 1st shout???

You bring the Gherkins, they go well with the Turk, cluck cluck.
                      The turks roam wild in the Mudg, the baaaar is always open 24/7

Comment

The turks roam wild in the Mudg, the baaaar is always open 24/7
                        It's a date, maaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

If you need to talk Turkey give the Gherkin a call.

Comment

Comment

Still ranks as a very funny series, well the 1st couple at least John.

And Ghrekmeister, one day we shall catch up, I will PM you nearer the time.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X