Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you reckon the US erection will go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's Remembrance Day today..how many of you remembered? Or were you too busy being obsessed with American politics to stop at reflect at 11am?
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
      And it's Remembrance Day today..how many of you remembered? Or were you too busy being obsessed with American politics to stop at reflect at 11am?
      I think I was watching a replay of the 7th at Thurles. But in remembrance I shall watch a DVD on The Battle Of The Somme
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

And it's Remembrance Day today..how many of you remembered? Or were you too busy being obsessed with American politics to stop at reflect at 11am?
        Was running a phone conference for work, all members working from home but that is the way these days unless we are required for face to face work etc. We observed the 1 min moment of silence and had The Last Post playing from the tv sets in the background.......
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I think I was watching a replay of the 7th at Thurles. But in remembrance I shall watch a DVD on The Battle Of The Somme
          Well played Andy..and my Dad would have forgiven you...he used to Sing It's A Long Way to Tipperary to me when I was little..shame you never got to meet him because he would have appreciated your sense of humour..

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Was running a phone conference for work, all members working from home but that is the way these days unless we are required for face to face work etc. We observed the 1 min moment of silence and had The Last Post playing from the tv sets in the background.......
            I've had my video background set to poppies all week and am wearing a red, white and blue shirt which looks like poppies. Some of our team are in Qld so it was 10am for them but we will meet up this arvo for our normal catch up.

Comment

I'm going to dig out my 11 seasons of Frasier....and then come back and diagnose some members..
              lol go for it, I'll go first, I'm curious to know how insane I am.

Chook.

Comment

As Chief Fire Warden for my building I ran the remembrance ceremony over our PA system. We missed it last year and got roasted.

Chook.

Comment

What is a right opinion and what is a wrong opinion? I thought there were only differing ones.

Well said there RWB but it’s Semantics!

Can’t an opinion be right or wrong? If some particular person who only dishes out labels like racist, misogynist, homophobe and the like, the opinion I might form is that they’re probably lazy unwashed lefties who smoke pot and ice and are on Newstart or whatever, who aspire to nothing but receiving welfare and always blaming the government... But if they turn out to be highly educated and professional people affluent, clean and well spoken in PERSON, then my-opinion-is-wrong! They only have the inability to conduct themselves with manners behind the keyboard and someone like Frasier might say that they suffer from delusions of grandeur!

Sorry but sometimes I can’t cover all basis...

In the meantime I’ll go back to my copy of DSM-5 to keep up to date, but you enjoy Frasier, I always watch it cause it’s a fantastic! It hasn’t aged yet!

Anyway ay I hope you have a fabulous day!

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...!” MC

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    looks like the mods killed the erection thread... booo
                    I believe there is medication for that...and also remediation for bad spelling...

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Can’t an opinion be right or wrong? If some particular person who only dishes out labels like racist, misogynist, homophobe and the like, the opinion I might form is that they’re probably lazy unwashed lefties who smoke pot and ice and are on Newstart or whatever, who aspire to nothing but receiving welfare and always blaming the government... But if they turn out to be highly educated and professional people affluent, clean and well spoken in PERSON, then my-opinion-is-wrong! They only have the inability to conduct themselves with manners behind the keyboard and someone like Frasier might say that they suffer from delusions of grandeur!

In the meantime I’ll go back to my copy of DSM-5 to keep up to date, but you enjoy Frasier, I always watch it cause it’s a fantastic! It hasn’t aged yet!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day too, I have too many new shows to watch so no time to revisit Frasier but that was one of my favourite phrases of his..

Comment

• https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...a3a8fc9f855c2d

Outgoing President Donald Trump has been dealt another massive blow after one of his main arguments of electoral fraud disintegrated.

The Republican Party incumbent has been crying foul ever since his opponent Joe Biden emerged as the election victor over the weekend following the November 3 vote.

One of the major pieces of “evidence” from the Trump team was claims of ballot tampering which were made by US postal worker Richard Hopkins.

However, an official investigation was launched in response to Mr Hopkins’ explosive claims – but according to the Washington Post, the 32-year-old admitted on Monday that his claims were false.

Democrats on the House Oversight Committee have posted the breaking news on Twitter, claiming Mr Hopkins has “completely recanted” allegations made in his “false affidavit”.

Lmao.

Chook.

Comment

• https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...a3a8fc9f855c2d

Outgoing President Donald Trump has been dealt another massive blow after one of his main arguments of electoral fraud disintegrated.

However, an official investigation was launched in response to Mr Hopkins’ explosive claims – but according to the Washington Post, the 32-year-old admitted on Monday that his claims were false.

Democrats on the House Oversight Committee have posted the breaking news on Twitter, claiming Mr Hopkins has “completely recanted” allegations made in his “false affidavit”.

Lmao

Chook.
                          Last edited by Chook; 11-11-2020, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day too, I have too many new shows to watch so no time to revisit Frasier but that was one of my favourite phrases of his..
                            I have it all on disk.
                            I was watching the episode where Niles has bought shares for Daphne and he pays her the dividend of $200 and wants her to roll it over and Frasier walks in and asks Daphne what that money is for and she replies:

“Your brother just gave me two hundred dollars, and now he’s going to roll me over.”

Class IK!

Comment

Come on Roc I've also seen plenty of references on here to woke, pc loving, loony leftie, alarmist ideologues as well.
                              But I'm glad the American politics has moved to the off topic chat. I can't believe SOO is on tonight as it really does not feel like it at all. I really can't get into the mood for it at all.

Comment

I have it all on disk.
                                I was watching the episode where Niles has bought shares for Daphne and he pays her the dividend of $200 and wants her to roll it over and Frasier walks in and asks Daphne what that money is for and she replies:

“Your brother just gave me two hundred dollars, and now he’s going to roll me over.”

Class IK!
                                I like that show - Niles seems to have bad luck with his women(Maris and Mel) until Daphne even they got together when she about to marry someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X