Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you reckon the US erection will go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chook View Post

https://apnews.com/article/counties-...6715da6edb6ebf

U.S. voters went to the polls starkly divided on how they see President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. But in places where the virus is most rampant now, Trump enjoyed enormous support.

An Associated Press analysis reveals that in 376 counties with the highest number of new cases per capita, the overwhelming majority — 93% of those counties — went for Trump, a rate above other less severely hit areas.

So the counties with the highest level of COVID infection overwhelmingly voted for Trump. There is not a machine or mechanism on the planet capable of measuring that depth of stupid.

Chook.
    you'd figure those folks were in favour of trump before the virus surged and the high levels of covid would have been due to them being less careful in protecting themselves from the virus.

Comment

Lol dude, you rely on others opinions or youtube to form your own rather than look at facts. That was evident by your declaration Obama “didn’t achieve much” which was shot down by a simple reference to job data, one of those fact things. You talk about chaos and corruption and never mentioned Trump apart from defending him. Your cognitive bias is evident to me even if it’s not to you.

I could go deep into why Trump is scared to leave the white house with the multiple law suits awaiting him and his sons, but it’d be a waste of my time as it wouldn’t fit in with your bias. I could tell you that Mueller found Trump guilty of obstruction of justice but cannot indict him as a sitting president. I could also explain why America is and will always be a racist country and why that country is the target of multiple external entities determined to destroy it from within. But again, you’d rather blame the Democrats and BLM and Antifa and the MSN and every other Trumpian target.

By all means keep posting your opinion, but please don’t try and portray yourself as anything other than a Trumpian parrot.

Chook.
      Maybe Biden will parden him and his associates - i think Trump can parden the associates before or after the crime but not himself

Comment

U.S. voters went to the polls starkly divided on how they see President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. But in places where the virus is most rampant now, Trump enjoyed enormous support.

An Associated Press analysis reveals that in 376 counties with the highest number of new cases per capita, the overwhelming majority — 93% of those counties — went for Trump, a rate above other less severely hit areas.

So the counties with the highest level of COVID infection overwhelmingly voted for Trump. There is not a machine or mechanism on the planet capable of measuring that depth of stupid.

Chook.
        Haha, yeah.

That weird combo of fear and irrationalism that seems to prevail in these dark times constantly astounds me. And then there's that odd fetishisation of "wokeness" as well. Plus guns and god.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

You could argue that they are brain dead anyway.

I should make this clear....i don't really care for the US. In fact i blame the US for the majority of the issues in the world-especially in the Middle East .Yes i don't like Trump but if he had won in a landslide then good for him. Its Americas problem. He will continue to divide America in the next 6 weeks putting himself above the country.Its Americas problem

What i do care about is Australia ending up like the divided shit hole that America is. I don't want my kids growing up in a country like that. Nothing good can come from this rabble that has happened in the last week- and id be very unsettled if i was living there now. If they want to kill each other who governs then let them....but never allow that sort of in-house hatred to spread in Australia....ever
          Great post 100% agree .USA shit country .Pity we need the buggers

Comment

Chook.
            Yes theses morons are the same ones who think the virus is fake .Just look at the toothless gun loving .deep fried mars bar sucking back would red necks .No wonder they had the highest virus and death rates . Probably South supporters to

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Maybe Biden will parden him and his associates - i think Trump can parden the associates before or after the crime but not himself
              He can pardon himself regarding the purported federal crimes, but not the state ones. Lots of fraud being investigated, and the state's attorneys have to go through with it in good faith.

As I see it he's ****ed. He'll end up living as a foreign national in a non-extradition country.

Comment

• And in news just to hand...we have received some clarification in combatting this dang virus via community transmission.

Definition of super spreader event: any rally for President Trump.

Definition of not a super spreader event: any gathering celebrating a potential Democrat victory, or any BLM protest (of course).

Comment

• Rubbish - both are equally spready.

Difference is the Trump rallies' cult leader says masks are useless.

Comment

Lol dude, you rely on others opinions or youtube to form your own rather than look at facts. That was evident by your declaration Obama “didn’t achieve much” which was shot down by a simple reference to job data, one of those fact things. You talk about chaos and corruption and never mentioned Trump apart from defending him. Your cognitive bias is evident to me even if it’s not to you.

I could go deep into why Trump is scared to leave the white house with the multiple law suits awaiting him and his sons, but it’d be a waste of my time as it wouldn’t fit in with your bias. I could tell you that Mueller found Trump guilty of obstruction of justice but cannot indict him as a sitting president. I could also explain why America is and will always be a racist country and why that country is the target of multiple external entities determined to destroy it from within. But again, you’d rather blame the Democrats and BLM and Antifa and the MSN and every other Trumpian target.

By all means keep posting your opinion, but please don’t try and portray yourself as anything other than a Trumpian parrot.

Chook.
                    and a roaring bigot..
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      Rubbish - both are equally spready.

Difference is the Trump rallies' cult leader says masks are useless.
                      Wasn't having a go at you or the Miley Cyrus mate...just satirising the crazy media there.

Here's another one....their Media is relieved its those evil white supremacists roaming the streets (naery a broken window yet) rather than the "peaceful progressives"...they had run out of block plays for them I think!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Yes theses morons are the same ones who think the virus is fake .Just look at the toothless gun loving .deep fried mars bar sucking ' back would ' red necks .No wonder they had the highest virus and death rates . Probably South supporters to
                        You talking bout the backward or the back wood red necks 1908? Thank fukk we are in Australia is all I can say !

Comment

• https://twitter.com/terinewyork/stat...970010627?s=21
                          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

When I see & read the chaos that was supported by the Democrats and the likes of CNN as well, then I form an opinion. I did support Obama while he was in office but after listening to astute black Americans like Candace Owens and Vernon Jones (Democrat Senator) to name a few, about what little Obama did for black Americans and their support for Trumps effort to empower black Americans, then perhaps I was fooled by Obamas coolness.

But then there are all those black democrats like Michelle Obama who is well educated and very wealthy and after a two term of Barack being president she’s now depressed because America is now racist? What rubbish! In the DNC congress to elect Biden as the candidate their platform was all about Trump being a racist and white supremacist, but completely ignoring Biden’s race record and other issues about his character... and by the way, this constant accusations about Trump not disowning the white supremacist is BS! He has said it numerous times probably about 30 times and there’s video on YouTube which has that... look it up if this was an issue for you.

And finally, I actually wanted Hillary to win the election and was disappointed when I woke up the next day to hear that Trump won, but because it didn’t matter to me, I just hoped that he would do a good job, but the shit that he copped from that day by Hillary, the DNC and the MSM, I thought fark them, these people are corrupt.

So as far a your accusations about me go, you’re full of shit!
                            Good honest, considered post mate.

Don't expect any kudos from the ideologues though...its thump trump time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Surely you are being sarcastic!!!??!!!
                              Actually no! I don't think this thread should be in the Roosters footy section but, while it continues to be, I figured I might as well have a good read of everyone's views and perspectives. As I said, bloody entertaining.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

Actually no! I don't think this thread should be in the Roosters footy section but, while it continues to be, I figured I might as well have a good read of everyone's views and perspectives. As I said, bloody entertaining.
                                Hahaha fair enough. The shit show that the USA has become. Great to be an Australian far far away from all that ludicrous behaviour

Comment

Working...
                                X