Coronavirus / Covid-19 Global Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
    A donation from you to my friends Go Fund me page would do the trick.
    You NSWelshman already have enough free handouts.

How is scabbing for money going to stop the govt tracking you once they stick you with one? No amount of money will stop that cobber!
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• It’s all about free coffee free crispy creme donuts free ice cream and Irish dancing on a Sunday night. Nothing else matters. One way or another. None of us get out alive.
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Agreed. Forget Covid... That Irish dancing will be the death of ya!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

I can’t wait to have both my shots I sm clamouring over the masses lining up to get it Best thing I’ve never done. I have no idea why anyone would not want to take part in a clinical trial which has so far proven to not stop you getting this virus and not stop you transmitting it. It seems to work really well and looks likely to be a smashing success. It also does not stop you from being locked down and Still unable to leave our beautiful prison island. With all of that in mind I’m in shock there is the slightest bit of hesitation amongst anyone. I’m just pissed off I am not being offered a crispy creme donut or an ice cream. I’m thinking of getting the brand of vaccine tattooed on my arm to celebrate the occasion.

Praise be to the jab our eternal saviour. Let the majesty of the needle be the light that shines the way to our eternal freedom
          not wanting to intervene in the beautiful moments you and rt are having but just about the vaccine - no it doesn't guarantee that you won't get the virus or transmit it but it does make it less likely and it esp makes it less likely you will die from it (particularly after you've had the two doses).
          as far as stopping lockdowns go you're only partly right - yes, if not enough people get the vaccine, lockdowns will be with us for the near future but if more than 70% of people get vaccinated then lockdowns will be a thing of the past.

Comment

• People still eat large amounts of meat and consume alcohol, drive recklessly and cross against the lights too. All of which is very risky to one's health.

By cutting out meat for instance, helps reduce getting 8 types of cancer.

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
              People still eat large amounts of meat and consume alcohol, drive recklessly and cross against the lights too. All of which is very risky to one's health.

i've cut down on red meat - i love a steak but i don't eat it so often these days. i drink and jaywalk regularly but, i hope, not stupidly. i used to drive recklessly but haven't got a fine for decades

Comment

People still eat large amounts of meat and consume alcohol, drive recklessly and cross against the lights too. All of which is very risky to one's health.

All of which are personal choices.

Getting covid isn’t a choice but we can chose how to best minimise its impact and to protect others.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

LOL..I walk past there sometimes at around 8am on a Saturday morning and it's always full then too with UK expats and night shift workers unwinding.
                  I remember there was a time you would walk pat there and you would see some of the Roosters players there at that time of the morning. that was back in the 80s though.

Comment

• https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...1-b34116fc3709

Oh no!

FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      Storm in a tea cup. Close contacts already testing negative. My predictions are as follows.

1 Cases will more than likely hit double figures.
                      2 Hopsitalisations. 0-4
                      3 Deaths. 0
                      4 Once this episode is over in NSW. A fresh bout of this virus will appear in another state not too long after.
                      5 Testing and vaccination rates to increase in NSW
                      Last edited by Andrew Walker; 06-17-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Storm in a tea cup. Close contacts already testing negative. My predictions are as follows.

1 Cases will more than likely hit double figures.
                        2 Hopsitalisations. 0-4
                        3 Deaths. 0
                        4 Once this episode is over in NSW. A fresh bout of this virus will appear in another state not too long after.
                        5 Testing and vaccination rates to increase in NSW
                        I just hope you guys dont have to go into lockdown again. Remember the problems on the northern beaches a few months back. Would hate for the same to happen in the Eastern Suburbs or anywhere for that matter.

Lets not forget that they are only going to catch up with those who get tested. There are plenty who think it doesn't affect them who are more the problem if they think they are well but aren't yet still go about like nothing has happened.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I just hope you guys dont have to go into lockdown again. Remember the problems on the northern beaches a few months back. Would hate for the same to happen in the Eastern Suburbs or anywhere for that matter.

Lets not forget that they are only going to catch up with those who get tested. There are plenty who think it doesn't affect them who are more the problem if they think they are well but aren't yet still go about like nothing has happened.
                          I would be shocked if lockdown happens Geographically it was easy to police the Northern Beaches lockdown as there was pretty much only one way in one way out.

Comment

I would be shocked if lockdown happens Geographically it was easy to police the Northern Beaches lockdown as there was pretty much only one way in one way out.
                            You are probably right but if the cases rise, because of the geographics, a wider lockdown could come about. There’s hundreds of ways in, hundreds of ways out. The spread could go anywhere.

Stay safe bud!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Good morning all.

For those of you in and around the affected areas. I hope you are safe and well.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• 100 percent healthy here I’m on every vitamin under the sun Ginseng Zinc Vitamin D Echinacea Tumeric Vitamin C Lysine I’ve been recommended Moringa I think it’s called by a full on health nut apparently very powerful stuff
                                Last edited by Andrew Walker; 06-24-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X