Coronavirus / Covid-19 Global Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

A temporary wall at least...until they get the message...and actually DO what they should be doing on this matter.
    Their, and also NSW's allowing returning travellers to dictate the terms of their quarantining in hotels is/was absolutely ridiculous.
    "You must be tested for Covid-19 after 10 days in hotel isolation".
    "No, we will not be letting you do that".
    "Oh, ok, just leave quarantining after 14 days without being tested, sorry for
    the inconvenience".
    Lunacy.
    7 new cases in NSW yesterday, all returning travellers in hotel isolation.
    70 or so new cases in Melb/Vic yesterday...most
    community transmission.
    The borders should be closed until that community transmission figure is zero.
    People in country Vic not happy?
    Then they would need to bark at their Premier.
    Lol.
    Aunt Edna’s flowers better get their act together.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Ch TEN news just now showed pigs...stated that there's some sort of swine flu in China, that's it's transmissible from human to human, and a vaccine should be developed.

I pay top price for 98% Australian ham.
      No "made in Australia from less than 10% Australian ingredients" ham for me.

Also just on Ch9 news too.
      "G4 virus, now in pigs in China.
      Like swine flu.
      Pandemic potential.
      Are pigs the new bats?"
      Oh fk. Ripper post bb. Don’t remember reading this one

Humans are the new pigs. Oink oink
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• I guess A Walker is without wifi in lockup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Why did you hit the horse? He didn't do anything.
          Fark i wish that horse lashed out and kicked out at that imbecile. Would have be karma at its best, then again Karma might have her way and infect those idiot protestors.
          The Hippocratic Oath would get a serious challenge if any of those protestors wound up in intensive care.

Comment

• Originally posted by theGman View Post

Fark i wish that horse lashed out and kicked out at that imbecile. Would have be karma at its best, then again Karma might have her way and infect those idiot protestors.
            The Hippocratic Oath would get a serious challenge if any of those protestors wound up in intensive care.
            Looking likely they will try that shyit again this weekend. I hope the cops bring tasers, mace and water cannons to at the very least give us something funny to watch on the tele! Stupid stupid farks!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• 4 more years Oops I meant weeks
              Last edited by Andrew Walker; 07-28-2021, 01:46 PM.
              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                4 more years Oops I meant weeks
                You make bail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

You make bail?
                  Cleanskin

Comment

Did you hear about the dickhead who went up to to Ballina to meet up with that flight attendant and then they crossed the Qld border? I heard on the news that dickhead is now in hospital.....I hope he pulls through and lesson is learnt. Plus, he better hope he also doesn't get long covid, that is some serious sh*t to have......
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Hope they hold all the protesting wankers down and shove a vaccine up there ass . Here take this anti vaxer

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Did you hear about the dickhead who went up to to Ballina to meet up with that flight attendant and then they crossed the Qld border? I heard on the news that dickhead is now in hospital.....I hope he pulls through and lesson is learnt. Plus, he better hope he also doesn't get long covid, that is some serious sh*t to have......
                        Love ya sig champ!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

True, lessons for some are learnt the bloody hard way.
                          Same can be said about those removalist brothers who, not only knowingly travelled when they shouldn't have but tragically infected their mother who ended up dying. That will be haunt them forever, so sad!

Comment

• Originally posted by GT3370 View Post

Hope they hold all the protesting wankers down and shove a vaccine up there ass . Here take this anti vaxer
                            Hahaha. Well, 237 cases today...........hmmm i wonder how many of those dumb farks who protested feature in these figures???
                            They would not admit nor mention their feat to anyone out of shame and stupidity. We all guessed it. You can't put brains into statues.
                            You reap what you sow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Looking likely they will try that shyit again this weekend. I hope the cops bring tasers, mace and water cannons to at the very least give us something funny to watch on the tele! Stupid stupid farks!
                              Where was this outrage during the nonsanctioned BLM protests?

Comment

Hahaha. Well, 237 cases today...........hmmm i wonder how many of those dumb farks who protested feature in these figures???
                                They would not admit nor mention their feat to anyone out of shame and stupidity. We all guessed it. You can't put brains into statues.
                                You reap what you sow!!!
                                Considering not long before these protests NSW health have said not one single case has occurred outdoors I would say 0. These higher numbers would be a result of that shopping centre in Campsie being an exposure site having an infected person being there 11 days straight. These numbers are going up and the irrational will point to the protest. Not taking into account what ahs occurred at Campsie and not taking into account the words of NSW health. It would be completely irrational of anyone to pick and choose what words they do or dont listen to of NSW Health when making statements about where these positive numbers have come from. But do carry on.
                                Last edited by Andrew Walker; 07-29-2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X