Big Mac: old is new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Mac: old is new!

Who does Ronald think hes fooling? We all know the Big Mac has progressively gotten smaller. Now for its anniversary they bring back the old bun size and call it new + jumbo sized. What a farce!!!

You are loco mate.

Comment

and charge you extra for bigger bun! not worth it, wont have another!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
        Who does Ronald think hes fooling? !
        What about the rort called mchappy day?
        A huge cash cow for mcdonalds generated by free publicity and celebrities donating their time in the name of charity????
        What do they do......................donate a buck off one particular type of burger and spend the next few months counting the profit?

Comment

Who eats that crap ? haven’t touched anything from Mc Donald’s since 1997.

Comment

ive been known to go in for a coffee when needed, just need to stay away from the other rubbish

Comment

Know that jingle off by heart - two all - beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun- Used to work at McDonalds when at High School during the times when the food was pre-cooked and thrown out after x amount of minutes if not sold - the waste of food was amazing- On meal breaks we would have to eat a McDonald meal out with the customers too.

Haven't eaten McDonalds for yonks - last time was when they first had the Angus burger out on the way to UNE( Armidale ) at McDonalds in Singleton - on the way back we stopped in at a pub in Scone - they had a $10 lunch special - Soup of the day(Pumpkin) / Roast of the day(Roast beef / baked vegies/gravy) and dessert of the day (lemon meringue pie with custard and vanilla ice cream) - no dispute in what was the better meal - Scone pub won hands down.- they did sell a open hamburger with chips /salad and soft drink for $15

Hard to get good hamburgers nowadays unlike the olden days one has to say - not many takeaway shops still exist and they don't know how to cook a good one either as use premade/store bought patties which are rather bland in their taste.

Best to make them yourself at home to your own taste - even fish and chips have gone down hill too - hard to find a good chippie as well
              Last edited by King Salvo; 07-01-2018, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                - even fish and chips have gone down hill too - hard to find a good chippie as well
                Lifeboat at Brooklyn for fried or grilled fish chips and salad and other local seafood delights or if you are after the more tradional fried fish and chips the Burrill Lake fish and chip shop just south of Ulladulla is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Lifeboat at Brooklyn for fried or grilled fish chips and salad and other local seafood delights or if you are after the more tradional fried fish and chips the Burrill Lake fish and chip shop just south of Ulladulla is excellent.
                  Forget the fish and chip shop. Get out on the lake and get your own. There are some cracking flatties to be found in there.

Flathead fish tacos are simply amazing!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    Know that jingle off by heart - two all - beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun- Used to work at McDonalds when at High School during the times when the food was pre-cooked and thrown out after x amount of minutes if not sold - the waste of food was amazing- On meal breaks we would have to eat a McDonald meal out with the customers too.

Haven't eaten McDonalds for yonks - last time was when they first had the Angus burger out on the way to UNE( Armidale ) at McDonalds in Singleton - on the way back we stopped in at a pub in Scone - they had a $10 lunch special - Soup of the day(Pumpkin) / Roast of the day(Roast beef / baked vegies/gravy) and dessert of the day (lemon meringue pie with custard and vanilla ice cream) - no dispute in what was the better meal - Scone pub won hands down.- they did sell a open hamburger with chips /salad and soft drink for $15

Hard to get good hamburgers nowadays unlike the olden days one has to say - not many takeaway shops still exist and they don't know how to cook a good one either as use premade/store bought patties which are rather bland in their taste.

Best to make them yourself at home to your own taste - even fish and chips have gone down hill too - hard to find a good chippie as well
                    Your right but if you are in the Carlton/Kogarah area go to Southern Antiques on the Princess Hwy they have a cafe there (Lazy Goat Coat Cafe) that make a beautiful burger.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      Forget the fish and chip shop. Get out on the lake and get your own. There are some cracking flatties to be found in there.

Flathead fish tacos are simply amazing!
                      used to fish a lot and have pulled many flathead and bream out of the Hawkesbury not far away from where Lifeboat is, but now having less time on my hands and not being able to fish as much as I would like I will only buy quality seafood and at Lifeboat it is quality.
                      Last edited by horrie hastings; 08-19-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

used to fish a lot and have pulled many flathead and bream out of the Hawkesbury not far away from where Lifeboat is, but now having less time on my hands and not being able to fish as much as I would like I will only buy quality seafood and at Lifeboat it is quality.
                        Went out last week up the Clyde river and not a bream or flattie to be found. The only things on were the flounder and we ended up with a good bag that fed us well.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Went out last week up the Clyde river and not a bream or flattie to be found. The only things on were the flounder and we ended up with a good bag that fed us well.
                          July with the colder weather the bream and flattie fishing seems to shut down, would be very happy with a bag of flounder though, I fish I haven't often caught. This time of year I would suspect the Clyde would have a few Trevally in the system especially closer to the mouth.

Comment

July with the colder weather the bream and flattie fishing seems to shut down, would be very happy with a bag of flounder though, I fish I haven't often caught. This time of year I would suspect the Clyde would have a few Trevally in the system especially closer to the mouth.
                            I wasnt being too picky as it was more just a day out with the kids so kept it simple. There may have been a few trevs but we only kept it up past the bridge towards the power lines which is usually a faily mixed bag but the water was too cold and most the bream had headed out into open water.

Tried a new bait though which i was very happy with. Stripped up some chicken breast into small , thin, long pieces and soacked one batch in fish sauce and one in oyster sauce. Considering they went well on the flounder, it should be dynamite on the bream when they come back on the chew.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I wasnt being too picky as it was more just a day out with the kids so kept it simple. There may have been a few trevs but we only kept it up past the bridge towards the power lines which is usually a faily mixed bag but the water was too cold and most the bream had headed out into open water.

Tried a new bait though which i was very happy with. Stripped up some chicken breast into small , thin, long pieces and soacked one batch in fish sauce and one in oyster sauce. Considering they went well on the flounder, it should be dynamite on the bream when they come back on the chew.
                              The water is so clear and cold at the moment and that usually shuts down the bream, I have never seen the harbour so clear for a long while, lack of rain has a lot to do with it at the moment. Chicken breast is a gun bait for bream and it stays on the hook longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X