Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Songs from your Era thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post


    i burst out laughing when they played this after the Cowboys game, anytime I hear this song from now on I will think of Jonathan Thurston, lol
    If you read the blurb on YouTube about the video, it’s says it was made by the Australian record company to promote the song after the band didn’t bother doing one when they asked.

    I wonder if it was an ‘up yours’ to the band?

    Then again, it was 1980 and the Village People had a hit Macho Man that featured a Cowboy.

    Imagine a footy club did a song to the tune of Macho Man?
    That would be even funnier!
    Get out of the way, I'm next

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      Then again, it was 1980 and the Village People had a hit Macho Man that featured a Cowboy.
       
      Get out of the way, I'm next

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        Imagine a footy club did a song to the tune of Macho Man?
        That would be even funnier!
        Oh wait.. that’s right!
         
        Get out of the way, I'm next

        Comment


        • Not even sure what my "era" is at this time.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIM2OuXjjg

          That'll do.....................it's pretty cool.

          Comment


          • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq7kbJ6m-1E

            Song sung red , white and blue.

            Comment


            • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs

              Clems song

              Comment


              • This song has been ticking over on my ipod a lot lately

                 

                Comment


                • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Auc...=RD9AucXslg6HU

                  Tell me now......................

                  Comment


                  • This from 'The Pink Panther'.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWt...&start_radio=1

                    And although not that long ago - a beautiful song from 'the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' trilogy. The books and movies were brilliant in my opinion.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kHjuYwztrQ
                    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

                    Comment


                    • ................

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGQAqHkyKGw

                      Comment


                      • Sleep matters. even though life is short

                        Comment


                        • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD95-srRKgE

                          Way of the World

                          Comment


                          • The guiltiest of guilty pleasures.

                             

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              This from 'The Pink Panther'.

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWt...&start_radio=1

                              And although not that long ago - a beautiful song from 'the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' trilogy. The books and movies were brilliant in my opinion.

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kHjuYwztrQ
                              You never featured in the PP.. Show us your tunes 007.. show us some passionate kissing seen ..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
                                The guiltiest of guilty pleasures.
                                The world is her Oyster.. Rock oysters for sure..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X