X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    horrie hastings
    Can you just start an Abba thread? You’re obviously obsessed
    Well i'm not the only one obsessed and i did post Olivia Newton John and Sharleen Spiteri also, not my problem if you have a problem with ABBA

and with the other thread which is songs from your era, ABBA was from my era so they are relevant.

Comment

• Here is an interesting cover that Kylie did which isn't available anywhere apart from this .

Comment

• Sia - California Dreaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Well i'm not the only one obsessed and i did post Olivia Newton John and Sharleen Spiteri also, not my problem if you have a problem with ABBA

and with the other thread which is songs from your era, ABBA was from my era so they are relevant.
          Lol.. at least you admit your obsession
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Lol.. at least you admit your obsession
            Have always loved ABBA and so happy 40 years on they have released new music., and I love the two new songs that are out so far. Mind you about 8 years ago I was even happier when Jeff Lynne started recording again after a long break, ELO have always been my favourite group and was happy when Jeff Lynne bought ELO back even if there aren’t many of the originals left. (only Jeff Lynne and Richard Tandy ). Jeff Lynne is the one artist I want to see live before I die, the concerts he did over the last few years before covid have been great from what have seen filmed.

Comment

Have always loved ABBA and so happy 40 years on they have released new music., and I love the two new songs that are out so far. Mind you about 8 years ago I was even happier when Jeff Lynne started recording again after a long break, ELO have always been my favourite group and was happy when Jeff Lynne bought ELO back even if there aren’t many of the originals left. (only Jeff Lynne and Richard Tandy ). Jeff Lynne is the one artist I want to see live before I die, the concerts he did over the last few years before covid have been great from what have seen filmed.
              Do you take to any new music? Not necessarily modern but from contemporary artists?
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Do you take to any new music? Not necessarily modern but from contemporary artists?
                Pretty much trapped in the 70s and 80s , probably the most modern artist i have in my collection are Birds Of Tokyo off the top of my head but basically my collection is the 60's 70s, 80s, 90s and thins out in the 2000s

Comment

• Olivia singing You Made Me Love You which a snippet is heard in Xanadu, some great pics from Xanadu in this clip.

Comment

• More of a hybrid cover. Very clever.

Stairway to Gilligan's Island

"Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

• https://youtu.be/zR5KucGS3cE a great tribute to a legendary chick . Rip Chrissie Amphlett

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post
                        https://youtu.be/zR5KucGS3cE a great tribute to a legendary chick . Rip Chrissie Amphlett
                        Thank you for your quality contribution to my thread.
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Now we've seen everything..Enjoy!

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post
                            https://youtu.be/zR5KucGS3cE a great tribute to a legendary chick . Rip Chrissie Amphlett
                            Saw Suzie De Marchi perform with Chrissie Amphlett at the State Theatre years ago, fantastic, Suzie was in awe of Chrissie.

Comment

• Comment

Saw Suzie De Marchi perform with Chrissie Amphlett at the State Theatre years ago, fantastic, Suzie was in awe of Chrissie.
                                If that was The Baby Animals supporting The Divinyls at the State Theatre in about '91 or '92, I was there. Pretty good show.
                                "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X