Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on the menu for dinner these days??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a chicken and potato curry with green veggies tonight.

Comment

• Tex mex tonight, basically a spag bol sauce with taco seasoning, kidney beans and chilli.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
        Tex mex tonight, basically a spag bol sauce with taco seasoning, kidney beans and chilli.
        I'm being lazy here Horrie . Went for an amazing seafood extravaganza with my sister today at the Shoal Bay Gamefishing club and having left over goan prawn curry , rice and naan bread tonight.i Love a good spaghetti bol

Comment

• Curried sausages. Perfect for a cool night.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Curried sausages. Perfect for a cool night.
            Curried sausages are one of the ultimate comfort dishes.
            Had sausage for dinner too last night, worked till 8.30 pm but when i got home there was a sausage casserole done for dinner, it had caramalised pork and onion sausages down in casserole of cannelini beans , tomato and french onion soup mix. had mash and steamed broccoli, zucchini and carrot with it. Had leftovers for lunch today.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Curried sausages are one of the ultimate comfort dishes.
              Had sausage for dinner too last night, worked till 8.30 pm but when i got home there was a sausage casserole done for dinner, it had caramalised pork and onion sausages down in casserole of cannelini beans , tomato and french onion soup mix. had mash and steamed broccoli, zucchini and carrot with it. Had leftovers for lunch today.
              Nice to come home to a yummy home cooked meal after such a late shift!

Comment

• Baked chicken marylands with roast potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrot , parsnip , garlic and peas wih a lemony chicken gravy , yummmm. Don't often do roast pumpkin but really enjoyed it tonight, so sweet.

Comment

• Clem's fried chicken pieces with the left over roast veges from the other night.

Had lamb meatballs with risoni last night.

Comment

• A simple BBQ tonight with some oven baked baby potatoes and salad. Home made chicken enchiladas last night.

Comment

• Shchi - Russian Cabbage Soup
                      Beef Stroganoff - Tendor Loin Beef Strips and Mushrooms in a Mustard, White Wine, and Sour cream sauce.
                      Blini - Russian Pancakes

Comment

• Chicken stir fry

Comment

• Looking forward to a Goan Salmon curry tonight
                          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Hoping to do a nice beef roast for dinner if I can find one.

Comment

• Down the coast and living the dream... most of my meals have involved some sorta local fish of the day.

Comment

• I want like to see Horrie Hastings and mightyrooster team up as contestants on MKR or Master Chef

Comment

Working...
                                X