How long until Nerd Roosterman realises that every rooster fan is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
    I thought you were talking about MattO for a moment there ... what is it with these forum owners, what is it about running a forum that makes them like that or are they like that to start with?

Ummmm ..... errrrr ..... sorry SuperMario .... ummm .... you seem like the exception .... uh oh ....

I'll see you guys when my ban is complete .... <sigh>
    The "power" starts to go to their heads. It should be obvious which head as one of them never gets used.

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
      obviously reads this page as well,Mario.

You have been banned for the following reason:
      None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

well what about them apples.
      i cant wait to see you next season,you fat ****,then i will really unload on you.
      you piece of fat ****,and the rest of the turds in marketing.
      All I can think of is that they have a minimum IQ level for membership. Maybe you can pay someone else to sit the test for you

Comment

Where were you banned from, and why should I care?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
          The "power" starts to go to their heads. It should be obvious which head as one of them never gets used.
          Hey hey hey Loz !!! hold up there !!! Both my heads get used plenty !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
            Don't lie, you never use your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
              Self gratitifaction was not mentioned in this thread Muzz.......

Comment

no nerdyman sits in bay 11,two rows in front of the media box.

i think its BAY 13. he is behind us up the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wurth View Post
                  i think its BAY 13. he is behind us up the top.
                  Thats correct always about 6 to seven seats in from the aisle and two rows down from the press boxes.
                  When he is not on the Wall he is just as much a fan of the Roosters as the rest of us
                  Spanner gone and never forgotten

Comment

i worked out a while back,last year sometime,that the fat **** sitting in front of me,MUST have been new wanker man.2 sets of sports ears,2 radios,a pen pad,and a big league.
                    no the ref was rite,oh no the touchie was wrong and on and on it would go.
                    when i saw him last sunday,i felt like belting the fat ****,but instead i just gave him a gobful from the emptying seats in front of him.
                    spindle dick

as you thought he sat in Bay 11, could you have been screaming at the wrong guy this time?

that'd be hilarious.

Comment

Who is this guy?
                      Never heard of him... or "the wall" for that matter...

This guy runs a website that competes with this one, and apparently all the guys he bans go here?

Comment

Originally posted by sirgamble View Post
                        Who is this guy?
                        Never heard of him... or "the wall" for that matter...

This guy runs a website that competes with this one, and apparently all the guys he bans go here?
                        Serious?

The Wall is the official Roosters forum, on the Roosters website.
                        NewRoosterman is the administrator of the Wall.

Comment

All the old old old Wallsters know why New Roosterman is such a twat......it was because of when he got burned a good 5 years ago when he added other moderators and one of them ****ed the place up, he's been a nazi ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkungl View Post
                            Serious?

The Wall is the official Roosters forum, on the Roosters website.
                            NewRoosterman is the administrator of the Wall.
                            Must of never got the chance to peruse the 'non members only' wall back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Ace View Post
                              Must of never got the chance to peruse the 'non members only' wall back in the day.
                              In the yr before it closed, the FOFF and Soward threads were insane.
                              I think the FOFF stuff may have had a lot to do with it becoming members only.
                              Plus, the quality of understanding of the game, and the grammar is much higher here.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                                All the old old old Wallsters know why New Roosterman is such a twat......it was because of when he got burned a good 5 years ago when he added other moderators and one of them ****ed the place up, he's been a nazi ever since.
                                hehe..Ita Buttrose.
                                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                                X