Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I hate to break it to you ism but alcohol is a drug Meaning you do drugs
    A highly addictive drug too! I like a cold beer on a really hot day but otherwise meh...ive been over all forms of drugs for decades. Now i get a high when the Roosters can actually put a decent backline play together. Yes im easily pleased

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

A highly addictive drug too! I like a cold beer on a really hot day but otherwise meh...ive been over all forms of drugs for decades. Now i get a high when the Roosters can actually put a decent backline play together. Yes im easily pleased
      There's not many better sights in sport than a sweeping backline move. Particularly when it leads to a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Was that the translated version by Uma Thurmans dad by any chance?
        nah it was tranlated by a Tibetan who knows English. In Buddhists believe in something called the bardos stage. It is a period of 49 days between death and rebirth and plays a role in determining what form your rebirth will take. Sounds similar to what you refered to.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
          LOL Pablo Brilliant thread

Thanks brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
            Now i get a high when the Roosters can actually put a decent backline play together. Yes im easily pleased

So you have turned to sobriety.

Comment

Yeah don't eat mushrooms if your ex invites you and your parents over for beef wellington with mushrooms she 'bought at a Chinese shop'.

Comment

Seems access to psilocybin and ketamine therapy is quite easy and inexpensive if you are wiling to do regular therapy with it. Think I am going to for 10 sessions of psilocybin therapy. It might be fun and I have a lot of problems lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                  Seems access to psilocybin and ketamine therapy is quite easy and inexpensive if you are wiling to do regular therapy with it. Think I am going to for 10 sessions of psilocybin therapy. It might be fun and I have a lot of problems lol
                  Let us know how it goes mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X