• Show
Clear All

• Magic Mushrooms

Anyone do Magic Mushrooms?

Micro dose or big doses?

How you like it?

Any thoughts or stories?

LOL Pablo Brilliant thread
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfGsjGHSKww

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
        Anyone do Magic Mushrooms?

Micro dose or big doses?

How you like it?

Any thoughts or stories?
        Yes. I'm quite a fan although it has been a while since I got hold of any. I used to live in Taiwan and I would buy mushrooms that has been melted into chocolate. I prefer a large dose. Until about 2002 they were legal in Japan. I spent a nice day tripping balls in Osaka once.

Its kind of like giving yourself a reset. You get very clear perspective and there is no negative comedown at all.Mushrooms are very gentle compared with LSD.
        Last edited by Dr. Voodoo Man; 07-24-2023, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Yes. I'm quite a fan although it has been a while since I got hold of any. I used to live in Taiwan and I would buy mushrooms that has been melted into chocolate. I prefer a large does. Until about 2002 they were legal in Japan. I spent a nice day tripping balls in Osaka once.

Its kind of like giving yourself a reset. You get very clear perspective and there is no negative comedown at all.Mushrooms are very gentle compared with LSD.
          A reset! I like it- we all need a reset every now and then.

Why melted into chocolate? Is the taste of the mushroom off putting?

My cousin would make a juice from San Pedro Cactus and would trip for half a day. Only issue was its real bitter- i couldn't handle the taste. I think it gave him the courage to start a software company in the early 90s despite not even knowing how to turn a computer on, and he went on to sell it for a blood fortune in the late 90s and retired. Last i heard he was weaving baskets in Botswana- living his dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

A reset! I like it- we all need a reset every now and then.

Why melted into chocolate? Is the taste of the mushroom off putting?

My cousin would make a juice from San Pedro Cactus and would trip for half a day. Only issue was its real bitter- i couldn't handle the taste. I think it gave him the courage to start a software company in the early 90s despite not even knowing how to turn a computer on, and he went on to sell it for a blood fortune in the late 90s and retired. Last i heard he was weaving baskets in Botswana- living his dream!
            Thats unreal. In the USA? Yeah raw mushrooms taste pretty bad so they are lot easier to eat that way. I think calling it a reset is pretty accurate. It helps you realize how much of what you think is perhaps not that important. Some people describe loss of ego. There is serious research going on in places like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, John Hopkins, etc into benefits of mushrooms. Do you know about DMT? Scientists at Stanford are currently running a study where they are giving patients DMT though an IV and they are trying to map the DMT realm. Some people think they are interacting with god and or aliens. Sounds wild but it is being studied in the best places in the world.

Comment

Thats unreal. In the USA? Yeah raw mushrooms taste pretty bad so they are lot easier to eat that way. I think calling it a reset is pretty accurate. It helps you realize how much of what you think is perhaps not that important. Some people describe loss of ego. There is serious research going on in places like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, John Hopkins, etc into benefits of mushrooms. Do you know about DMT? Scientists at Stanford are currently running a study where they are giving patients DMT though an IV and they are trying to map the DMT realm. Some people think they are interacting with god and or aliens. Sounds wild but it is being studied in the best places in the world.
              No i never heard of DMT.....i've googled it and it's crazy interesting....some real promising benefits in trials

https://www.europeanpharmaceuticalre...or-depression/

I'd like to extend the trials to those in the Chookpen who haven't coped with the lean season our team is having!!

Comment

New business idea Andy?
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

If you can access the superconscious mind, you may well interact with other dimensions. But you dont need drugs to do it, meditation and hypnosis can also work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

If you can access the superconscious mind, you may well interact with other dimensions. But you dont need drugs to do it, meditation and hypnosis can also work.
                    Agreed on meditation. Hypnosis not so much in terms of dimensions. Some people believe these dimensions are real other believe they are created in your mind. I'm not sure. More the sub-conscious for hypnosis imo..

Comment

Agreed on meditation. Hypnosis not so much in terms of dimensions. Some people believe these dimensions are real other believe they are created in your mind. I'm not sure. More the sub-conscious for hypnosis imo..
                      I've researched a fair bit of the results of hypnosis for people accessing previous lives and LBLs (lives between lives). If you don't allow for the possibility reincarnation exists, this post will seem like I'm off my head of course.

But once you start delving there is some very consistent provable data that emerges. Mind blowing actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I've researched a fair bit of the results of hypnosis for people accessing previous lives and LBLs (lives between lives). If you don't allow for the possibility reincarnation exists, this post will seem like I'm off my head of course.

But once you start delving there is some very consistent provable data that emerges. Mind blowing actually.
                        Got it. I'm not sure about reincarnation. I've studied the Tibetan Book of the Dead pretty extensively. Just not convinced.

Comment

James Graham and Willie Mason love the mushrooms. They did a poddie where they started off bagging out drug usage & saying it was all unacceptable then jumped into talking about how they love the mushies and the mull.

Personally never used the stuff. IMO drugs are too boring and institutionalised anyway. Would rather a long jog / swim and maybe a tipple of Jizzy's homebrew beer / limoncello.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            James Graham and Willie Mason love the mushrooms. They did a poddie where they started off bagging out drug usage & saying it was all unacceptable then jumped into talking about how they love the mushies and the mull.

Personally never used the stuff. IMO drugs are too boring and institutionalised anyway. Would rather a long jog / swim and maybe a tipple of Jizzy's homebrew beer / limoncello.
                            I hate to break it to you ism but alcohol is a drug Meaning you do drugs
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Got it. I'm not sure about reincarnation. I've studied the Tibetan Book of the Dead pretty extensively. Just not convinced.
                              Was that the translated version by Uma Thurmans dad by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                              X