Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mole report - Roosters sign a Cowboy

ROOSTERS PINCH FLYER FROM COWBOYS

The Roosters have signed a try-scoring ace from North Queensland - and the Cowboys arenít happy about it.

Xavier Chatfield-Mooka, from the Cowboysí renowned junior nursery Kirwan High, is just 16 but is already being tipped as a future first-grader.

He was the top scorer in the local Townsville comp for Centrals Black last year, bagging 28 tries.

A winger/centre, Chatfield-Mooka stood out for the Queensland Under-16 Murri side earlier this year.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mol...d-c677a2359b72

Last edited by "gaz"; 07-09-2019, 09:01 AM.

https://www.qrl.com.au/players/murri...atfield-mooka/

Comment

Well done again gaz.

Comment

Sounds like we are doing pretty well securing the top teenage talent for the future. Thanks for updating us

Comment

apparently the young halfback smith is training with the fg squad already during the school holidays break? he might be at uni?

Comment

Excuse me...we don't "sign" players.....we "poach" them.

Rumours that we are signing pregnant women with good athletic genes are completely false as well.
            My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Excuse me...we don't "sign" players.....we "poach" them.

Rumours that we are signing pregnant women with good athletic genes are completely false as well.
              Latrell could be the sire, Isabell Kelly the dam.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Latrell could be the sire, Isabell Kelly the dam.
                Lol....don't mention this to Lattrells missus though!
                My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

A likely looking lad...looks much like Justin Hodges, our 2002 premiership-winning centre.

Comment

Working...
                  X