Wyong Roos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyong Roos

Was watching the game today and thought they were brilliant. Can someone tell me how the contracts work with Wyong. I'm assuming some of them like Butcher are contracted to us and the rest are available to be snapped up by any FG club?;
    I ask that because that Wyong team has some great talent in it. I thought the 5/8 was pretty classy. Great footwork. And altho the fullback Sharp is small, so is Bevan French. Sharps acceleration off the mark is outstanding.
    Are these guys signed up with us?
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
    Was watching the game today and thought they were brilliant. Can someone tell me how the contracts work with Wyong. I'm assuming some of them like Butcher are contracted to us and the rest are available to be snapped up by any FG club?;
    I ask that because that Wyong team has some great talent in it. I thought the 5/8 was pretty classy. Great footwork. And altho the fullback Sharp is small, so is Bevan French. Sharps acceleration off the mark is outstanding.
    Are these guys signed up with us?
    Sharpe Aupouri Mantellato Ikavalu Williams Toomey-White and Lewis are all contracted to Wyong. The rest are our 2nd tier contracted boys, except Cornish and Butcher who are both in our top 25. Sharpe has indeed been impressive all season for Wyong.

Comment

Thanks mate. Where is Aupouri from? He looks like a talent
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
        Thanks mate. Where is Aupouri from? He looks like a talent
        Yeah he got his chance with Nikorima getting injured and has filled in extremely well. He came thru the Warriors system and played a bit of 20s with them. Think he hooked up with Wyong last season after being cut by them.

Comment

Thanks mate. He reminded me of Ben Roberts. Altho I hope he turns out a lot better
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Sharpe Aupouri Mantellato Ikavalu Williams Toomey-White and Lewis are all contracted to Wyong. The rest are our 2nd tier contracted boys, except Cornish and Butcher who are both in our top 25. Sharpe has indeed been impressive all season for Wyong.
            What about Joseph Ratuvakacereivalu & Sitili Tupouniua from the 20's do you know what is happening with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

What about Joseph Ratuvakacereivalu & Sitili Tupouniua from the 20's do you know what is happening with them?
              Joe played this week - Sitili been out for a while - injured

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Joe played this week - Sitili been out for a while - injured
                What about youcantkeepagoodcockdown.

Comment

Wyong went down 22 to 6 to North Sydney - Vermin's feeder club

Comment

They've gone off the boil, pumped by 50 at home yesterday......Niko is back though so hopefully they snap out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

What about youcantkeepagoodcockdown.
                      Stili played in the under 20's vs Knights - 5 points out of the 8 the 20's will need to win 5 of the last 6 or maybe even all 6 to have a chance of defending their premiership

Comment

under 20's went down 30-34-looks almost impossible to make the 8 now - Wyong Roos won 24-22 - 2 converted tries in the last 3 minutes - a win next week wraps up the minor premiership
                        Last edited by King Salvo; 07-29-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X