My Surname on the Roosters website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surname on the Roosters website

So proud of my Grandson making the U15 Development squad. Which puts my name up on the roosters web site
    Spanner gone and never forgotten

Originally posted by Jollyjock View Post
    So proud of my Grandson making the U15 Development squad. Which puts my name up on the roosters web site
    Great stuff JJ.. Congrates to the young fella..

Comment

Well done. You must be so proud
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        Well done. You must be so proud
        I am extremely proud of his efforts This is the second year He was also in the U14's

Comment

Well done, hopefully that means he will be into the HM summer squad.
          Which club is he with ?
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
            Well done, hopefully that means he will be into the HM summer squad.
            Which club is he with ?
            Yo priity dumb ay bro, read before communting nuxt time Bro..

Comment

Originally posted by SoS View Post
              Hows that SOSie, being the U15s development side means he has a great chance of getting straight into next years Harold Matts summer training squad.
              Also the Roosters development sides are made up of players from Bondi Utd, Clovelly and St Charles and I was inquiring which club does his Grandson play with/
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Did you enjoy that SOS? You arse is going to be hurting for a week after that reaming.

Comment

Hows that SOSie, being the U15s development side means he has a great chance of getting straight into next years Harold Matts summer training squad.
                  Also the Roosters development sides are made up of players from Bondi Utd, Clovelly and St Charles and I was inquiring which club does his Grandson play with/
                  Crocks

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                    Did you enjoy that SOS? You arse is going to be hurting for a week after that reaming.
                    I wonder if SOS's arse is still stinging after that reaming?

SOS, Mr Walker, fowl, [I Pooch], Lemon_goat, Rob1crap, roosterboy, Gherkin, Beguurks, Bonkers in Honkers, Lime Goat, ferret, phantom, JoMo_grasshopper, 22tap, Arleen, username & pooch all have something in common, they are all shirt lifters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoS View Post

I miss having that dumb carrnt around, dont you KB?

Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Jollyjock View Post
                        Thats the stuff I like to hear mate...... I am training a kid at the moment who is the great grand son of Ray Stehr and he has a load of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by TAUKS THE DOZER View Post
                          Thats the stuff I like to hear mate...... I am training a kid at the moment who is the great grand son of Ray Stehr and he has a load of potential.
                          Fair pedigree.....
                          Front row?

Comment

Working...
                          X