No announcement yet.

Souths complaining - "We should be hosting first game at new stadium"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blake Solly whinging again. Who could’ve guessed?

Comment

Most of them are on ceno that's all they do is complain.Please sir can I have some more but without the please

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
        Can this be moved to the Souths section of the Roosters forum?

We could have a sticky and just call it "Souths Complaining About....." and then everyone can just post their updates in there accordingly...I'm not even joking..I said on here many years ago that Souths are the Jan Bradys of the NRL and are very jealous of Marcia, Marcia, Marcia... (Roosters, Roosters, Roosters!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVXf8Vznec

2014 was the one and only time I felt sorry for Canterbury. There were only red and green lights (none in blue and white) down the tunnel on grand final day, they flew their flags at Moore Park and Des Hasler was criticised because his side were 'late' apparently running onto the field..he later said why should his team run out on grand final day whilst Glory Glory was being played? I didn't even watch it and I know all this stuff from Canterbury fans and people on here at the time. I remember saying in August of that year on here it was all premeditated like a murder....I even predicted the tickertape parade and Town Hall presentation. .one Canterbury fan I worked with said the Town Hall is in Roosters territory yet they are given the keys to the city..I said well let's call a locksmith then! Souths have had plenty go their way over the years..
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

We could have a sticky and just call it "Souths Complaining About....." and then everyone can just post their updates in there accordingly...I'm not even joking..I said on here many years ago that Souths are the Jan Bradys of the NRL and are very jealous of Marcia, Marcia, Marcia... (Roosters, Roosters, Roosters!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVXf8Vznec

2014 was the one and only time I felt sorry for Canterbury. There were only red and green lights (none in blue and white) down the tunnel on grand final day, they flew their flags at Moore Park and Des Hasler was criticised because his side were 'late' apparently running onto the field..he later said why should his team run out on grand final day whilst Glory Glory was being played? I didn't even watch it and I know all this stuff from Canterbury fans and people on here at the time. I remember saying in August of that year on here it was all premeditated like a murder....I even predicted the tickertape parade and Town Hall presentation. .one Canterbury fan I worked with said the Town Hall is in Roosters territory yet they are given the keys to the city..I said well let's call a locksmith then! Souths have had plenty go their way over the years..
          Neither did I. As soon as the Bulldogs won the prelim I had no interest in it. There was no way I was cheering for Souths, and the Bulldogs didn't deserve to be in the GF. They got a lucky draw when it mattered and rolled into a GF on the back of it

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Neither did I. As soon as the Bulldogs won the prelim I had no interest in it. There was no way I was cheering for Souths, and the Bulldogs didn't deserve to be in the GF. They got a lucky draw when it mattered and rolled into a GF on the back of it
            I don't watch other people's grand finals..not out of bad sportsmanship but I like to go to sleep early, even on long weekends..and I have too many other shows to watch..Plus I always pretty much can guess in advance who is going to win..last year's did have me stumped though.. went for a very long walk and enjoyed daylights saving instead..

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

All these forum and thread police......

Just scroll down or don't open the thread mate, instead of boring people to death with your complaints.
              We don’t need boring hatred for Souths rammed down our throats all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                F@ck souths
                My neighbours would like to order a dozen T-shirts please...for round 26..

Comment

We don’t need boring hatred for Souths rammed down our throats all the time.
                  too bad!

Comment

oldest and whingiest

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

too bad!
                      I’d like to thank Russell Crowe and his fairytales for manufacturing this hatred. I couldn’t give a stuff about any other team

Comment

[QUOTE=Hawkeye;n954666]
                        Based on that, the Roosters have a right to use the Centre of Excellence at Heffron park, it doesn't belong to Souffs becasue funding has come from NSW govt and Randwick council.

The old sports ground prior to Allianz was the roosters home ground. Souths played out of redfern Oval. Quite simply souths should play out of redfern oval, if homebush no longer suits. If NSW tax payer money were the yardstick then Vlandys tax payer money upgrade request will mean penrith ,manly and wests would then have no home ground.

Comment

I’d like to thank Russell Crowe and his fairytales for manufacturing this hatred. I couldn’t give a stuff about any other team
                          Bullshite , I have had hatred for the Vermin way before fatso came on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                            Based on that, the Roosters have a right to use the Centre of Excellence at Heffron park, it doesn't belong to Souffs becasue funding has come from NSW govt and Randwick council.
                            The lowest club in the league have contributed in part with both local and state government with a huge federal handout of over 10mill on the back of them gifted a premiership to justify the spend. The Souffs Charity Souffs Cares is just a complete smother for making them money as they apparently only contribute 10% to “the cause”. Yes the club that keeps on taking. Furthermore the whole spin on that is they were calling Maroubra their heartland rather than Redfern. They flip and flop whilst whingeing to get what they want. Perhaps the State Premier has seen them for what they are!

Comment

You have posted 3 times so why do you always come back and read what everyone adds?
                              If you don't like it then skip it. Simplez.

BTW any thread where we can put sh!t on Souffs is a chookpen worthy thread.

And this is one of the ultimate LOL@Souffs threads. The petulant little fcuks.

And the hatred of Souffs was well before the fat pr!ck was in nappies.

Comment

forever a bunch of flops !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X