What is the deal with Moga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
    He got lost as such, not the gun centre in the finals [in NYC] he was reputed/shown to be during the season...when the finals teams got serious.
    First grade is way above that standard.
    I hope he turns out to be the best centre we've ever had, but I wouldn't be playing him against the Raiders on Sunday.
    Well he aint gonna learn in the Jim Beam Cup or whatever its called. And he is not going to learn back in the 20's. And he is not going to learn with 7 more days of training. He has got to start somewhere.
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

He got lost as such, not the gun centre in the finals [in NYC] he was reputed/shown to be during the season...when the finals teams got serious.
      First grade is way above that standard.
      I hope he turns out to be the best centre we've ever had, but I wouldn't be playing him against the Raiders on Sunday.
      You know, I had a big answer typed up but deleted it because its obvious you don't respond to anything that counteracts your point of view. So here it is......Yes....yes...he got lost

As a wise man once told me, you don't have to have a long neck and feathers to be a goose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
        You know, I had a big answer typed up but deleted it because its obvious you don't respond to anything that counteracts your point of view. So here it is......Yes....yes...he got lost

As a wise man once told me, you don't have to have a long neck and feathers to be a goose.

He wasn't sighted in the whole match!
        What makes you think he'll be a tryscoring machine in first grade if he couldn't be in NYC finals?

He should be blooded in an away game, we rarely win those anyway.
        Off the bench, easing him into first grade slowly.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Corey View Post
          Well he aint gonna learn in the Jim Beam Cup or whatever its called. And he is not going to learn back in the 20's. And he is not going to learn with 7 more days of training. He has got to start somewhere.
          Sunday's game against the Raiders is a make or break one for us...not a game for players to be learning how to play first grade.

Comment

Sunday's game against the Raiders is a make or break one for us...not a game for players to be learning how to play first grade.
            Bull, it's round 3, make or break my arse.

Also the only way to know if Mocha is any good is to see him in top company. It's got zip to do with home and away. It's purely a fitness issue. Smiffs already stated he's ready in his opinion.

Easing him into 1st grade is usually done on the wing, like was done with BJ, not the bench for outside backs. In fact what better opportunity than to let him play against that kid from the Faiders who debuted last week.

As for last years semi, who gives a fark about kids footy. We all saw it, their coach did a number on us, used a player (Mills from memory) who'd played 1st grade and out coached Taylor. Mind you wasn't Mocha returning from suspension/injury???

Are you really a Bondi boy??? Cos I am, and to be honest you are punishment often, IMO of course.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

He wasn't sighted in the whole match!
              What makes you think he'll be a tryscoring machine in first grade if he couldn't be in NYC finals?

He should be blooded in an away game, we rarely win those anyway.
              Off the bench, easing him into first grade slowly.
              Maybe because he won't be double teamed in NRL like he was in 20's...and just maybe if he is double teamed (which once again I highly doubt) then Pearce and Anasta will either a) cut him out b) use him as a decoy or c) put a kick in behind the line.

Comment

• Unfortunately, that's giving Pearce & Anasta waaay too much credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Unfortunately, that's giving Pearce & Anasta waaay too much credit.
                  LOL, Gold.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by stsae View Post

Also the only way to know if Mocha is any good is to see him in top company. It's got zip to do with home and away. It's purely a fitness issue. Smiffs already stated he's ready in his opinion.

Easing him into 1st grade is usually done on the wing, like was done with BJ, not the bench for outside backs. In fact what better opportunity than to let him play against that kid from the Faiders who debuted last week.

As for last years semi, who gives a fark about kids footy. We all saw it, their coach did a number on us, used a player (Mills from memory) who'd played 1st grade and out coached Taylor. Mind you wasn't Mocha returning from suspension/injury???

Are you really a Bondi boy??? Cos I am, and to be honest you are punishment often, IMO of course.

Shit we've been easing bj in for the past 3 years.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

• Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                      Shit we've been easing bj in for the past 3 years.
                      There's lines, so many lines.

I've been trying for the rusty sheriff's badge for a long time now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by stsae View Post
                        Make or break, IMO.
                        We play the Storm away next match.
                        We might beat them, chances are that if we can't beat the Raiders, we won't.
                        Then we'll be one win from 4 matches...and left behind.

Suspension.

Yes.

Comment

• Well another week has passed and I will ask it again, "What is the deal with Moga?" I say there is nothing wrong with him and this was the plan all along. Next week he may play in the lower grades but will be spared his debut against Melbourne. We will finally see him the week after by which point most who were interested could no longer give a fark. Brian Smith must have figure out this plan some time ago. Opinions?

Comment

• Braith Anasta ‏ @BraithAnasta 16 Mar
                            “@wallabies81:@BraithAnasta hey mate.Whats the latest with tautau?I read that he trained with you.will he play this week?”next week mate

Based on yesterday's performance I can only hope this is the case.

Comment

Working...
                            X