A lesson for Anasta from Maloney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post
    I'm reminded of what Vlad Putin is purported to have said about communism but I shall twist it for the occasion.

Anyone who thinks Braith Anasta doesn't love playing for the Roosters has no heart. Anyone who thinks that Braith Anasta should continue playing for the Roosters has no brain.
    Nice wrap up, John.
    Concur.

Comment

I'm reminded of what Vlad Putin is purported to have said about communism but I shall twist it for the occasion.

Anyone who thinks Braith Anasta doesn't love playing for the Roosters has no heart. Anyone who thinks that Braith Anasta should continue playing for the Roosters has no brain.
      Thats Smith, heartfelt & brainless
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Braith has a contract...and he's entitled to continue playing with the Roosters until it expires.

If he's been told he's not required for next season, then such is life, he has to seek employment elsewhere..."professional sport".
        ...and play the best he can for us this year.

Maybe he was still injured and shouldn't have played against the Panthers.
        If he's injured and can't run and tackle properly he should not play again until he's 100% fit.

We must win against the Raiders.
        Must.

Are those Bulldogs metal shoulder pads still illegal?

Pad up!
        Muscle up!
        Smash the Vikings and send them back to the nation's capital with their horn hats hornless!

Comment

Just a question, have we confirmed that Anasta has been given the arse?

I just want to know because I want to stretch before I dance like this.

with teeth like that he must be a $ouff$ fan

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Coast Rooster View Post
            take note of maloney's performance 2 nite and see how a 5/8 should control a game,
            watch & learn useless !!
            You know the old adage - "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
              Braith has a contract...and he's entitled to continue playing with the Roosters until it expires.

If he's been told he's not required for next season, then such is life, he has to seek employment elsewhere..."professional sport".
              ...and play the best he can for us this year.

Maybe he was still injured and shouldn't have played against the Panthers.
              If he's injured and can't run and tackle properly he should not play again until he's 100% fit.

We must win against the Raiders.
              Must.

Are those Bulldogs metal shoulder pads still illegal?

Pad up!
              Muscle up!
              Smash the Vikings and send them back to the nation's capital with their horn hats hornless!
              Lol Your wet dreams seem to have changed from T Carney to Braith Xianni Anastasakis

Comment

Always baffles my mind how Anasta and Pearce can play pretty much the same game, yet for the most part the fans only lay the boot into Braith.

Our halves are both equally horrid at the moment, althoug Anasta DID set up 3 line breaks in the first half and provided tremendous cover defence down his side as usual. He was also ignored all first half by Friend when constantly trying to set up plays for Cordner and Maubs.

Comment

Have to agree with Danish.
                  Not a creative bone in either of our halves at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
                    Always baffles my mind how Anasta and Pearce can play pretty much the same game, yet for the most part the fans only lay the boot into Braith.

Our halves are both equally horrid at the moment, althoug Anasta DID set up 3 line breaks in the first half and provided tremendous cover defence down his side as usual. He was also ignored all first half by Friend when constantly trying to set up plays for Cordner and Maubs.
                    Surely you're not that dumb Apple???

Fark me it's tears at twenty paces this evening.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I havn't read any of the other post I just saw the name Anasta.

What are we all talking about?

Surely some nit wit hasnt started a thread bagging Anasta for the loss or because Maloney had his usual good game?

Their should just be an Anasta section on the chookpen so multiple boring Anasta blame threads arn't started.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                        Their should just be an Anasta section on the chookpen so multiple boring Anasta blame threads arn't started.
                        It would have to be in the far queue.

Comment

It would have to be in the far queue.
                          very good junny.

Comment

Working...
                          X