No announcement yet.

Frank-Paul Nuuausala must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no FPN fan but when he played his best for us at the start of 2010 and looked a decent player it was playing down the left edge. He should play in that position he would give more than Guerra who is pedestrian unless he is close to the line.

Comment

Give Taka a run. He has a good offload and looks super-competetive when out on the field. Something I have rarely seen in FPN.

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
        FPN is no where near 100% fit. He has a back problem that has flared up, hopefully he is given time off to get it right.
        If that is the reason for FPN's form, then the coaching staff are idiots for playing him when the Roosters have a plethora of options to allow FPN the time off to get 100% fit.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If we lose JWH and keep FPN, OMG LOL LMFAO, i wont be shocked but GOD DAM someone at the top needs to go.
          U look at other teams and u see a player u look forward to watching who will have a go, eg. Burgess, Ellis, Parker, Creagh, Lewis, Watmough the list goes on and FPN is nowhere near this group.
          I agree with to many poly's in the side there getting to comfortable they are a different group and taking advantage of the rest of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by pelli69 View Post
            we have second phase play????
            shit I must of blinked
            Several times then
            Spanner gone and never forgotten

Comment

Smithy will be rapped to know FPN has organised lunch with Mason next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                Smithy will be rapped to know FPN has organised lunch with Mason next week.
                Do you stalk these guys or something ??

Comment

Originally posted by AfricanRooster View Post
                  Do you stalk these guys or something ??
                  Welcome to the world of social network and reality shows.

FYI Cherro is also attending.

Comment

I'd love to see him permanently shifted to Newtown... Who ever it was that gave him a 4 year deal was smoking some very bizarre stuff... Spends way too much time defending on the wing..

Comment

Agreed, very low work rate and on way too much coin.

Besides, Cherrington does the same type of job (meter eating backrower with offload) but is far far better at it. I would take the gamble on Cherrington staying injury free from here on in and get rid of FPN. The coin can go into upgrading JWH, Mose and Tasi whom are apparantly ALL off contract this year - no bull.

I heard not too long ago that Frank has a major asthma problem, which is a shame and has probably robbed him of his potential, and might explain the slacking off on the field.

Comment

Taka against the Tigers (trial mind you) was EPIC

Has more skill & grunt than FPN, Arona & more aggression than Mose

shitz me to see him still down there going on 4 years, what a friggin waste Smith you dolt!!!!
                        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I am not a Frank Paul fan but I must say after 2 rounds I thought he has played pretty good. He has put on some weight & actually gets involved until Smith replaces him with Arona.

Comment

FPN showed plenty for most of 2010 as a wide running backrower.

There is a decent player in there but like most of our guys they are also cursed with mistakes and inconsistency.

I agree on Taka though, I have him ahead of Guerra at least.

Comment

Bosden and Takarangi along with Tagive must come into the side to give us some real thrust. Boso and Taka have great work rates, are good at promoting 2nd phase play and don't bludge out on the wing. As for Tagive, it is a crime that someone with his skill (especially given his trial form) is being overlooked for selection, especially given the ones who are being selected ahead of him.....

Comment

I agree that FPN has to go.He work-rate is terrible and most of the time you don't even realise he is playing until he drops the ball.He is one we should of let go,and we had a big chance to do that. Arona doesn't cut it for me.

In the forwards Bosdon and Taka or Symonds need to come into the team, Bosdon is a real talent who works hard and has great offloading ability to create second phase play which we need. Symonds has finally come back into form and runs great lines to make breaks which we desperately need,id give him another go in first grade. Cherrington will take a lot of time to get match fit but when he does he will be a big player for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X