SKD Out again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKD Out again

Just announced on Footy Show he had scans today and was ruled out for Sundays clash with Penrith.

I cant see him back for at least another couple of weeks.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

not a great sign that the injury is still showing up on scans, would certainly indicate an immediate return is not likely

Comment

i would rather a 100% skids over a 50 % skids.see that a half baked inglass performance when not fully ready.lol@souffs
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

They need to take more caution with this, I mean it's different to a knee or shoulder injury, we're talking about damage to a key organ in the body. Damage the Kidney and you have a world of issues to deal with.

Glad they are taking a more cautious approach to this.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Kidney is healing slower than expected. Scans are still showing blood. Possibly out for another 2 weeks. On the positive SKD does not feel any pain.

Comment

Hey Sir Roosterlot, what have you heard about Moga's injury?

Comment

Been told Moga not playing. Not sure of reason big Artie. Same backline as last week other than Anasta. Unless smith has a premonition on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Roosterlot View Post
                  Kidney is healing slower than expected. Scans are still showing blood. Possibly out for another 2 weeks. On the positive SKD does not feel any pain.
                  I love that one, probably wont see him for about 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                    They need to take more caution with this, I mean it's different to a knee or shoulder injury, we're talking about damage to a key organ in the body. Damage the Kidney and you have a world of issues to deal with.

Glad they are taking a more cautious approach to this.
                    Spot on Muzz. Cant be too cautious with this. On the other hand... You only need one!

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
                      Spot on Muzz. Cant be too cautious with this. On the other hand... You only need one!
                      stuff it play him I say lol
                      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

When interviewed on NRL Daily last week, SKD said the injury was caused by a 'young fullback' accidentally kneeing him after they both reached for a high ball and then collapsed. He said the player can't stop apologising for what was clearly an accident.
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

This is a good point about taking care. Think about Johna Lomu whos career is over in rugby and he is still in and out of hospital

Comment

i was taught to be cautious! we need to be for skids health

Comment

Skd and moga are better rested. Can't risk longer injury. We play teams first up that we should beat anyway. Smith must have bosden as a reserve if someone gets injured in pregame warm up. Otherwise he'd be playing with the jets.

Comment

Working...
                              X