Tautau Moga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tautau Moga

I see he wasn't named for round 2... I assume he wants another week off to recover from injury. When can we expect him to be eligible? I cannot wait

I expect he'll play this week, Smith has just done a copy and paste job of the team that was named last week.

Probably hopeful it'll keep his name out of the media and let him have a good preparation for round two. SKD is a good chance too although I reckon they'll give him another week.
    Last edited by Rooster_6; 03-07-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I think he'll give him a game or two for newtown first.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response guys. Us roosters fans hope he can make an immediate impact on the NRL because there is little doubt in my mind that its a only a matter of if, not when, he becomes a phenom

Comment

Leopards will win.

Comment

spoke to him after the game on monday night, VERY softly spoken young fellow, very shy, you would seriously not pick him as an absolute gun footballer if you crossed him in the street.

Anywho, asked him about the ankle, said he was recovering well and is looking forward to play. he said he was ready for this week.

It will come down to the coach and med staff, give him the extra week and play him against the Raiders, or throw caution to the wind and play him this week.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

sooner than later. get him out there and gain some first grade experience. welcome back skids straight in the mix. 30+ over the flanny wearers
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Play the bastard.

Comment

John orchard said he won't play till he is 100%

Comment

he will play this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobs View Post
                      I think he'll give him a game or two for newtown first.
                      Smith asked for permission to play Moga last year when he was considered too young to play first grade, why would he now choose Moga to play for Newtown. If fit he will be in our run on side.

Comment

Originally posted by aramis View Post
                        Smith asked for permission to play Moga last year when he was considered too young to play first grade, why would he now choose Moga to play for Newtown. If fit he will be in our run on side.
                        To make sure he is fit perhaps?

I am confident he will make his debut though.

Comment

If he is fit, then I don't see the point in him playing for Newtown. He played 2 trials and had a full offseason so his fitness can't be an issue.

Put him straight in with the big boys and see how he goes.

NC
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Moga will be there. Running over the top of Jennings.
                            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Smith said he could of played monday but didn't want to put the that much pressure on him. So barring any relapse this week he should play Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                              X