Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I did make him captain at least
    I would name him Captain Coach of the NRL Undesirables. What a team of misfits and criminals we could name!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I would name him Captain Coach of the NRL Undesirables. What a team of misfits and criminals we could name!
      What are you waiting for?

Comment

What are you waiting for?
        Easts only or all teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Easts only or all teams?
          All teams. I don’t think we would be able to field a team but feel free to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
            Jordan Tansey
            Blake Ferguson
            Setiamata Sa
            Joel Monaghan
            Todd Byrne
            Josh Lewis
            Brett Finch
            Paul Langmack
            Willie Mason
            Paul Vautin
            Willie Brown
            Heath Le Strange
            Chris Beattie
            I forgot Michael Korkidas and Ryan Williamson. They need to be on the bench.

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

I thought fergo was terrific for us.

Comment

Sandy Campbell.

Comment

oh wow Willie Brown that's a name long forgotten, in his defence it wasn't his fault that he was a pub footy player that got thrown into 1st grade

I blame Chris Anderson I also liked Korkidas and he had a decent career overseas

Joel Monaghan was never bad for us, he just happened to like dogs....but i mean Pearce still has his supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

I thought fergo was terrific for us.
                    I didn’t mind him as a player but as a human he was a piece of garbage.

When he signed with us in 2015 I took my then 12 year old son to a fan day so he could get some autographs. We missed Ferguson at the signing table however we happened to see him as we were leaving for the day. My son approached him with a footy card and marker pen for an autograph and Ferguson told him no. I said “c’mon Blake, it’s just a footy card” and he said to me that he was off the clock and isn’t paid to sign autographs.

Good player, shit human.
                    Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

When he signed with us in 2015 I took my then 12 year old son to a fan day so he could get some autographs. We missed Ferguson at the signing table however we happened to see him as we were leaving for the day. My son approached him with a footy card and marker pen for an autograph and Ferguson told him no. I said “c’mon Blake, it’s just a footy card” and he said to me that he was off the clock and isn’t paid to sign autographs.

Good player, shit human.
                      man thats pretty ****ing ordinary from fergo. i always defended him, but wont after hearing that.

piss poor.

oddly enough my fav band in the world i think have a rule , no fan gets turned away for an autograph . if iron maiden can do it, fergo could have.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

man thats pretty ****ing ordinary from fergo. i always defended him, but wont after hearing that.

piss poor.

oddly enough my fav band in the world i think have a rule , no fan gets turned away for an autograph . if iron maiden can do it, fergo could have.
                        He probably can’t spell his name.

Comment

He probably can’t spell his name.
                          prob true

Comment

Brad Burke, Sandy Campbell and Mick Delroy unlucky not to get a guernsey.

LOL @ Brad Tessmann. That bloke could not catch a cold in the Antarctics. How did he play for Australia.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Good player, shit human.
                              Quality human being.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

if i was robbo id tell all the players your never to busy to sign something for a fan . within reason and any player who turns away a kid for an autograph aint in the team the next week .

they are footy players in sydney not global rock stars imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X