Nat Butcher surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat Butcher surgeries

I've just come across a photo of Nat Butcher from his wife's instagram account and it appears he has had both wrists/arms operated on over the offseason including a fresh one today. Hopefully he has a swift recovery.

Weird...if it was footy related he would have 100% had the surgery back in September.

Whats he been up to young Nate?

Jacking off furiously?

Comment

Can they take some of Egans pump and insert it in this marshmallow

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
        I've just come across a photo of Nat Butcher from his wife's instagram account and it appears he has had both wrists/arms operated on over the offseason including a fresh one today. Hopefully he has a swift recovery.
        Pre season injury perhaps?

Comment

GPS. Too soft.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
            Why are you following his wife on Instagram?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
              Can they take some of Egans pump and insert it in this marshmallow
              Short memory. There is no way we win without his defensive contribution in the 2019 GF.

For a supporters page this place definitely confuses me sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

I'm not I just stumbled across it, not really the fact of the matter but cheers for the input brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

Short memory. There is no way we win without his defensive contribution in the 2019 GF.

Never a truer word spoken. One of the most underrated players in the comp. Incredible that any Roosters fan could also underrate him. He'd not be on big $$ and will make those who bag him eat their words over the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Never a truer word spoken. One of the most underrated players in the comp. Incredible that any Roosters fan could also underrate him. He'd not be on big $$ and will make those who bag him eat their words over the next few years.
                    Its the same 'fans' who call for players heads after one poor game. For example, the turkey who claimed Tedesco was the worst buy in history. The goose who claimed Maloney & Pearce were past it after a couple of losses, and that Jayden Nikorima and Jackson Hastings were the next 'Kenny & Sterling'. The list goes on......

Anyone who really knows football knows how important Nat Butcher is.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

Have you seen her?

I’m not on Insta but if I was I’d be following like a rat up a drain pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Have you seen her?

I’m not on Insta but if I was I’d be following like a rat up a drain pipe.
                        Haha she's hot but a full blown churchie i think...can't warm to anyone that worships make belive ghosts or soft carnts like Nate 'the grape' Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

Shaun Fensom could tackle also just played in a shit team. Can't stand the soft carnt , he would get folded by a good umder 16 team

Comment

Shaun Fensom could tackle also just played in a shit team. Can't stand the soft carnt , he would get folded by a good umder 16 team
                            Luckily your opinion matters for nothing when it comes to picking players for the Roosters. As for your opinion of his wife for her faith, I presume you include SBW and all the Polynesian players who show their faith in the same way.

Comment

Good thing you've never the seen the U20s GF win where he was captain.

Comment

Working...
                              X