• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You can never have too many hookers.
    Yep, just ask Mitch Pearce.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You can never have too many hookers.
      We currently have 5 options if you include Manu, I think we have the hooker situation covered

Comment

He was out today playing a round of golf with JWH, Friend and Aubbo… so our top guns are out there no doubt pitching the roosters life to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
          He was out today playing a round of golf with JWH, Friend and Aubbo… so our top guns are out there no doubt pitching the roosters life to him.
          Hope they let him win

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Hope they let him win
            Hehe.
            Would you like the Chooks to get Brandon Smith Johnny?

Comment

I misquote the former Prime Minister Tony Abbott when I say I hope the Roosters don't chase Brandon Smith down Oxley Avenue with a chequebook. He should want to come here and get paid to play for the Roosters, not be paid to come here. If he signs for next year, I'll welcome him with open arms but I'm not going waste another moment worrying about his career decisions until I see him in a Roosters jersey.

Comment

Hope they let him win
                I thought that was uncle nicks job, play a round of golf with the boys with a $20,000 bet on the 18. From what I hear nick has never won a golfing bet.

I never really wanted us to sign him but am coming around to seeing him in the RWB, I’m 100% certain we will sign him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Hehe.
                  Would you like the Chooks to get Brandon Smith Johnny?
                  100% the blokes a winner and the most dangerous player in the game 5 metres out from the line. He smashes ball runners in defence and with Radley would put some starch back into our defensive line that has been lacking.

Comment

100% the blokes a winner and the most dangerous player in the game 5 metres out from the line. He smashes ball runners in defence and with Radley would put some starch back into our defensive line that has been lacking.
                    Exactly.
                    The Chooks need him to win the comp IMO.

Comment

Yeah! He was playing so well! I think Connor Watson will do the job off the bench

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

We currently have 5 options if you include Manu, I think we have the hooker situation covered
                        Manu. Lol

Comment

Staggering that I've read some on here not rate him.

Dude is an absolute gun and we should be open to paying him some serious coin. 700k +

If I recall correctly, dominated us in both matches last season

Comment

His signature considering his age and where he stands in the game is as good and could turn out better then SBW and Cronk coming in there twilight.
                            I think he could make that sort of impact no problem. Imo

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                              I misquote the former Prime Minister Tony Abbott when I say I hope the Roosters don't chase Brandon Smith down Oxley Avenue with a chequebook. He should want to come here and get paid to play for the Roosters, not be paid to come here. If he signs for next year, I'll welcome him with open arms but I'm not going waste another moment worrying about his career decisions until I see him in a Roosters jersey.
                              C'mon it's offseason buddy. Slim pickings for easts 'news' and this is the most positive thread I'm seeing on here right now

---

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                              Staggering that I've read some on here not rate him.

Dude is an absolute gun and we should be open to paying him some serious coin. 700k +

If I recall correctly, dominated us in both matches last season
                              He's a gun player and would give us a long-term, top-shelf hooker. Teddy, Smith, Keary and Walker would be an invincible spine. Add to that the likes of Manu, Suaalii, Collins, Crichton, Radley...etc and we have minimum 5-10 years of success if we can hold onto our core group of players.

That said... my memory of Smith involves the refs intentionally ignoring a knock-on, right before a match winning drop goal was scored. Don't hold any gripes, but it was a sad moment.
                              Last edited by ism22; 11-25-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

C'mon it's offseason buddy. Slim pickings for easts 'news' and this is the most positive thread I'm seeing on here right now

---

He's a gun player and would give us a long-term, top-shelf hooker. Teddy, Smith, Keary and Walker would be an invincible spine. Add to that the likes of Manu, Suaalii, Collins, Crichton, Radley...etc and we have minimum 5-10 years of success if we can hold onto our core group of players.

That said... my memory of Smith involves the refs intentionally ignoring a knock-on, right before a match winning drop goal was scored. Don't hold any gripes, but it was a sad moment.
                                I was there that game................. heart breaking..............

Comment

Working...
                                X