No announcement yet.

Sam Walker looking bulky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. Just the angle. There’s a photo of him in a blue bib alone and in that photo you get a clear shot of his upper body muscle mass and it looks the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Sammy's looking good, real good.
      Can anyone name the 3rd guy in the photo?
      That guy is Terrell Davis May - the brother of tyrone may unfortunately, he's signed a train and trial.

Comment

Hopefully he can gain some muscle and put on some weight so he can improve his tackling. If he can put improve his tackling he could grab a spot in the starting lineup

Comment

Didn't know Boyd was on coaching staff...picture 72 with ball in hand...or is he coming out of retirement ??

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
            Didn't know Boyd was on coaching staff...picture 72 with ball in hand...or is he coming out of retirement ??
            i miss that hard line he ran, no fear or self preservation. boyd cordner was a tough bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

That guy is Terrell Davis May - the brother of tyrone may unfortunately, he's signed a train and trial.
              You can pick your friends but not your relatives....

Comment

Let’s hope he is a better footballer and has a bigger brain than his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Let’s hope he is a better footballer and has a bigger brain than his brother.
                  Nope. Was just about to come on here and literally say he seems no different to his family. Bunch of dopes the whole lot of them. Vuate was recording a video for his story of the younger boys playing basketball on his instagram and Tyrell came off as arrogant as hell and all about him.

I sussed out his instagram as well and he has the Penrith boys commenting on a pic he uploaded yesterday of him training.. seems very strange and out of place but I hope the kid proves me wrong.

One thing I’ll give him credit for is his physique, he’s fit and solid which is want you want to see. What position does he play? Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

One thing I’ll give him credit for is his physique, he’s fit and solid which is want you want to see. What position does he play? Does anyone know?
                    Yeah he is a front rower

I think we should avoid putting a label on his character based on his brother or videos of him in social situations. He is 22 and on a train and trial contract- he needs to prove his worth.

If he has a mountain size ego then he won't last very long. If i was a young forward id be modelling myself on JWH- the clubs greatest front rower since Arthur Beetson- zero ego- perfect gentleman off the field who always puts the club first. He hasn't won 3 premierships and played in 32 internationals for NZ by fluke

Comment

I think it's Ben Thomas?

Comment

Sammy's looking good, real good.
                        Can anyone name the 3rd guy in the photo?
                        Ben Thomas?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Ben Thomas?
                          Ben is at the front in pic no 9, and in no 36.

Comment

Ben's Thomas and Marschke have been offered full time contracts with Easts for 2022. Congrats lads.

Nu Brown, Terrell May, Eli Roberts and 'Turbo' Tommy Carr will all train with the top squad in the off season.

Comment

Was Billy Smith in any of the photos?

Comment

Was Billy Smith in any of the photos?
                                No, don't think he was there. Strangely wasn't mentioned in the article either explaining who's back and when etc. on the website.

Apologies B Smith was mentioned as returning with the others, just not photogenic I guess. As mentioned by Ism22 in another thread.
                                Last edited by Jacks Fur Coat; 11-18-2021, 09:43 PM. Reason: Fact check.

Comment

Working...
                                X