No announcement yet.

Sharing Our New Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we paid anything toward the cost of the stadium.

Comment

Flippin’ hell! Make sure you all bring antiseptic wipes for your seats after that lot plop their stinking bodies on them!

Comment

How the bloody hell do the EASTS Club sign off/approve this crap ? This has NSW Government bureaucracy written all over it !

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
          [SIZE=12px][FONT=Verdana]How the bloody hell do the EASTS Club sign off/approve this crap ?
          Probably the fact that we have no say in the matter because we don't own the stadium? jfc

Comment

Any articles on this? All I've found was something about Easts v Souffs playing the first game there next August

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
              Any articles on this? All I've found was something about Easts v Souffs playing the first game there next August
              "The Rabbitohs are in the process of finalising their home ground plan for 2023 onwards.

It is expected they will leave Stadium Australia in Homebush to share Allianz with the Roosters.

The Roosters however will have exclusive use of the venue and its surroundings for their high-performance centre and football offices."

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...001cd6bbaddd46

Comment

I think we should rally to town hall an get everything like they did!!!!!!

Comment

No word's they actually take pride in taking stuff from us!!!
                  We should of bought the stadium, i would have put money an every other true fan along with me !!! We could've raised the funds then make money off rugby afl soccer etc etc!!!
                  Last edited by Snapn1; 11-01-2021, 10:35 PM.

Comment

We shared the SFS for years. Hardly new age thinking.

Comment

Who else was gointg to share the stadium? There will probably be a soccer team as well. We don't own it, just tenants. I understand the angst, but unless we want to pay double the rent to keep them out we have to live with it. So we will play there 12 or 13 times a year, and so will they. I guess it will be the premier ground in Sydney so Union Tests, Soccer and concerts as well. But it will certainly be great for our fans.

Comment

I get the sharing logic as it’s a government owned venue just like the SCG.I’ve been a long time member of both, and incidentally the original SFS stadium was built on Commonwealth land which was a small army hq wedged between the old sports ground and the SCG. The old sports ground is now the car park.

Comment

Working...
                        X