Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot imagine Teddy saying “do you know who I am”??

But even gasnier and mini got into a bit of strife once during an origin series, it can happen, let’s not forget it is the off season, and the papers need to fill the back page with something.

Comment

Even if he did say Squid games whats the NRL going to do?
      Its farkin ridiculous.

Comment

I’m of Italian background…..many a time if I’ve said that to someone, first thing they bring up is The Godfather…ffs…do I report that?….the world has gone mad!!

Comment

This Squid Game sounds like it's just Hunger Games for Morons.

I'm so glad I don't watch much modern television.

Regarding the incident, it stinks of the accusations against Brett Stewart.

Last edited by Johnny73; 10-25-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I think "Squid Games" is looking to make a million squid out of this .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

It is excellent. Honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrooster View Post
                I’m of Italian background…..many a time if I’ve said that to someone, first thing they bring up is The Godfather…ffs…do I report that?….the world has gone mad!!
                When I was young my Italian (wog) mates used to call my brother & I convicts. Fiva Docka.
                I used to get stirred when I was young & get called freckle face.

Everyone in my group at High School used to bag each other out about your look your surname or anything we could get on each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post

Exactly....my best mates are Chinese and Italian...we all take the piss outta one another frequently about our respective racial origins.
                  My Chinese mate calls himself a banana...white on the inside, yellow on the outside.
                  What's it with people these days, offended at the drop of a hat. Lighten the hell up ......
                  Yep you know who I learned the banana one from? Chinese colleagues. Actually, a senior manager complained to me that she didn't what her kids to grow up as bananas as they were attending college in the USA. She said its no good la, white on the inside and yellow on the outside no good la. I always refer to myself depreciatively as a ghost man (gweilo) too which always gets a laugh. Do you know that Chinese people often joke they can't tell Western people apart because they all look the same? Its true and when I try to explain that the reverse is considered racist in my country they don't believe me.

I find racial jokes to be hilarious. Mind you, racial not racist. I call my wife and dog (who was born in Taiwan) rice niggas sometimes. We must be twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

My 17 year old claims it’s the best thing she’s seen on TV this year! Hmm.

Comment

I’ve been calling bullshit on it all week because it’s so out of character. I still do.

But if he did that it’s totally unacceptable. Bullying and racism. His image would be shot.

Comment

So, it's a Netflix show (I just looked it up).
                        So, it's a Netflix show with only Asian people in it.
                        So now, a group of Australians of diverse backgrounds can't walk along the street discussing, commenting on the show, and contestants in it, amongst themselves...without being labelled racist?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                          So, it's a Netflix show (I just looked it up).
                          So, it's a Netflix show with only Asian people in it.
                          So now, a group of Australians of diverse backgrounds can't walk along the street discussing, commenting on the show, and contestants in it, amongst themselves...without being labelled racist?
                          You could well be an Aussie version of contestant #001

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

WWII is a very sad topic for many Japanese. They don't really learn what happened growing up and it is hard for them to take. That is a topic best avoided in polite conversation.
                            Speedo!

Comment

shes angling for money, give here $ 20.00 and tell her to piss off. dopey slag. storm in a tea cup

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Speedo!
                                My grandfather was in Changi. Younger Japanese have no idea about what went on. I find that they are almost unable to process it when told.

Comment

Working...
                                X