Dylan Napa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Napa

Any thoughts on bringing him back to Bondi??? I know he screwed up off the field but with lessons learnt still think he has plenty still to offer and plays really well under our system..

What do you all think?

No. Is absolutely legless these days and the pace of the game has made a player like him obsolete

Comment

He was let go because he was uncoachable so no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
        Any thoughts on bringing him back to Bondi??? I know he screwed up off the field but with lessons learnt still think he has plenty still to offer and plays really well under our system..

What do you all think?
        When did he play well under “our system”?

And don’t tell me that one game vs Sam Burgess.

He’s a lazy bludger who will never meet his potential.

Comment

Only if we can bring Martin Kennedy back as well.

Comment

His trademark was doing 'big hits' that always p!ssed people off because they were borderline shoulder charges (e.g. contact with the shoulder but the arm's by his side kinda thing). IMO this would be my biggest worry... that he'd get sent off and suspended a lot.

Not sure how he'd fit in terms of ability and attitude. Robbo would know that better than anybody. If he brought him back then I'd be happy but as a fan, I wouldn't actively be pursuing guys like him, Evans, Matto...etc who went through our systems then left. Something made then leave and if it wasn't (for example in Watson's case) a $500k contract to play #6 (be silly to refuse kinda stuff) then I'd be hesitant to actively chase them.

Comment

No no no

Comment

We already have our ranga quota

Comment

The only good thing about Napa was that you could go hang a piss and buy another beer in between the time he got tackled and the time he took to play the ball.

Comment

As most have said, the speed of the game has left him swinging like a hanging carcaus in the wind. The only reason I could see him joining would be a back up forward with 2 x 10 min stints in him with some aggressive tackling at the minimum wage.

Comment

He was next to useless in his last season with us before the recent rule changes.

He is total shithouse now......

My Nana would provide better value and more go forward and she is dead......
                      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

As a fifth prop on $100K maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                          As a fifth prop on $100K maybe
                          Yeah he would have been handy this season that's for sure.

I'd look at getting Josh Curran back. We're thin on edge forwards.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

This rehome Napa thread pops up from time to time.

It has to be a wind-up like that Saints fella always sticking it to Ikuvalu....surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                              Yeah he would have been handy this season that's for sure.

I'd look at getting Josh Curran back. We're thin on edge forwards.
                              Curran was very impressive for Warriors this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X