• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2b

Well WEEEE still are the only team in the nrl era to do it
    EASTS TO WIN!

Fick die Sturmfotzen

Comment

Robbo will always hold this record over Bellamy and hopefully will always hold the grand final record over him too.

Roosters 2018-2019 are the best team in the NRL era it's fact.

Comment

Goes to show what a great achievement B2B was

Comment

So glad the Storm went down so they didn't go back to back. I would have hated if they had diminished what we did.

Comment

Yeeesssssssssssssss yessssssssssssssssss yessssssssssssssssss yessssssssdds lets goooooooooooooooo Roosters Roosters I'm as happy when we went back to back yeeeeeessssssssss

Comment

Our legacy still stands! Now anyone but souffs so get on the Riff.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Dear Panthers,

Thank you for beating the drizzle today. Now go all the way please and defeat coach smiley's vermin.

Much gratitude,

TLR
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Just goes to show how hard it is to go B2B. Our achievement must never be underestimated.
                  It's much easier to go B2B or 3peats in non-contact sports like soccer, cricket, basketball, VFL etc. Almost impossible in the toughest game in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                    Well WEEEE still are the only team in the nrl era to do it
                    Yep and the Drizz were absolute certainties this year (they won the minor premiership without contest by soooo much and have been pretty darn lucky to have home games in front of crowds for the past 2 years - people will says they're strong for staying away from Melbourne but they're a Brisbane team that basically relocated to their real home).

We had to dig much deeper and it goes to show. What we did was incredible!

Comment

Oh and where was the Harry Grant Show? Just saying... his ability to come on with 10 to go and score tries against heavily beaten teams has had him heralded as being up there with the world's best players.

With Brandon Smith taken off early for an HIA, did our white knight come riding in on his horse to save the day? Apparently not.

Shyssenhoosen? Missing. Hynes. Missing. The Back-Breaking Brothers? Missing.

LOL@Drizzle...

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                        Oh and where was the Harry Grant Show? Just saying... his ability to come on with 10 to go and score tries against heavily beaten teams has had him heralded as being up there with the world's best players.

With Brandon Smith taken off early for an HIA, did our white knight come riding in on his horse to save the day? Apparently not.

Shyssenhoosen? Missing. Hynes. Missing. The Back-Breaking Brothers? Missing.

LOL@Drizzle...
                        Drizzle are a very well drilled machine, however they have absolutely thrown the entire dominating record breaking season down the toilet, for the past two seasons we have not been ourselves for a variety of reasons. Robbo pips Bellamy in the way he manages the entire season, when to coast when to peak when extended breaks are needed and players rested and kept refreshed.
                        Maybe I have my RWB glasses on but Bellamy seems to whip his boys all season long then come finals may be it’s too hard to keep that high standard up all season just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

Drizzle are a very well drilled machine, however they have absolutely thrown the entire dominating record breaking season down the toilet, for the past two seasons we have not been ourselves for a variety of reasons. Robbo pips Bellamy in the way he manages the entire season, when to coast when to peak when extended breaks are needed and players rested and kept refreshed.
                          Maybe I have my RWB glasses on but Bellamy seems to whip his boys all season long then come finals may be it’s too hard to keep that high standard up all season just my opinion.
                          During Bellamy's reign, he has taken them to 9 GF's and won 3 legitimately.
                          Even if you add the two stripped ones, that's 5/9. Apart from this year, I felt we really spooked them and they seemed to panic whenever they played us.

Comment

PLUS, they equalled our 19 wins but they didn't even get to the big show.....surely our 1975 Roosters reign supreme as the greatest team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                              PLUS, they equalled our 19 wins but they didn't even get to the big show.....surely our 1975 Roosters reign supreme as the greatest team ever!
                              Not to forget, we also won the Amco Cup in 1975 so that would add another bunch of wins to the 19 on the trot and they had to do it midweek as well.
                              "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                              X