Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games will you be playing next week?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What video games will you be playing next week?

    With the GF likely being Souffs v Drizz (my two most hated clubs), there's no way I'm watching. I'll be doing some gaming instead.

    DHL's advised that my Dreamcast keyboard and (legit) Phantasy Star Online (PSO) serial (I've been using a shared one so will have to reset to enjoy the game fully) will arrive some time this week. I dare say I'll be playing PSO while knocking back a couple of Bloke in a Bar lagers (my local supermarket's doing the blue NSW version really cheaply right now - guessing they got a good deal on unused stock).

    Any other gamers here? If so, what will you be playing instead of watching the GF?

    I think avoiding the GF and surrounding media is gonna be the best thing for my blood pressure. Retro gaming puts me in a world where there's no news of contemporary BS.

  • #2
    I will be playing my Playstation 5, mainly play sports games with my mates online and its very competitive. Always a fun time loading up and joining chat with like 6-10 of us playing the same game versing each other.

    Comment


    • #3
      Marvel vs capcom 2 ans the original soulcaliber
      https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

      Comment


      • #4
        Just got my kids a PS5. Haven't touched a computer game since PS2 but just purchased Deathloop and looking forward to playing that

        Comment


        • #5
          Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizard

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            Just got my kids a PS5. Haven't touched a computer game since PS2 but just purchased Deathloop and looking forward to playing that
            Guy at work showed me a video of a motorbike game on the ps5 and the graphics look absolutely unbelievable.

            I bought a little handheld game system last week, the abernic351m which has about 10,000+ old school games on it. Pretty cool to play ghosts’n goblins on a handheld.

            Comment


            • #7

              Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              With the GF likely being Souffs v Drizz (my two most hated clubs), there's no way I'm watching. I'll be doing some gaming instead.

              DHL's advised that my Dreamcast keyboard and (legit) Phantasy Star Online (PSO) serial (I've been using a shared one so will have to reset to enjoy the game fully) will arrive some time this week. I dare say I'll be playing PSO while knocking back a couple of Bloke in a Bar lagers (my local supermarket's doing the blue NSW version really cheaply right now - guessing they got a good deal on unused stock).

              Any other gamers here? If so, what will you be playing instead of watching the GF?

              I think avoiding the GF and surrounding media is gonna be the best thing for my blood pressure. Retro gaming puts me in a world where there's no news of contemporary BS.
              Im a champion at Pong
              Pong-FA-B1C1YX.jpg

              s-l1600.jpg
              Originally posted by OMR;n823956
              You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

              Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

              Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                Marvel vs capcom 2 ans the original soulcaliber
                Respect!!!! Good taste.

                Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizard
                LOLz classic. Just remember to use that lubber...

                Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post
                I will be playing my Playstation 5, mainly play sports games with my mates online and its very competitive. Always a fun time loading up and joining chat with like 6-10 of us playing the same game versing each other.
                Is the PS5 the console that's pretty much impossible to acquire these? If so, good going! Sounds like lotsa fun.
                Last edited by ism22; 09-25-2021, 05:27 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Samantha Fox Strip Poker on my Commodore 64.
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                    Respect!!!! Good taste.



                    LOLz classic. Just remember to use that lubber...



                    Is the PS5 the console that's pretty much impossible to acquire these? If so, good going! Sounds like lotsa fun.
                    Come on Jizz what about my Atari.
                    Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                    You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                    Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                    Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What a top game of footy this is between Melbourne & Penrith they are bashing each other. Souths would be loving it.
                      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                        Respect!!!! Good taste.



                        LOLz classic. Just remember to use that lubber...



                        Is the PS5 the console that's pretty much impossible to acquire these? If so, good going! Sounds like lotsa fun.
                        Yes indeed! And yes alot of fun to play with, was fortunate to get mine back in February from Big W. Was saving for months just to get one and got very fortunate while on a 10 min break during class

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Flight simulator when I get my Xbox series x next week. Time for a holiday.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'll just cut the pockets out of my shorts

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post

                              Yes indeed! And yes alot of fun to play with, was fortunate to get mine back in February from Big W. Was saving for months just to get one and got very fortunate while on a 10 min break during class
                              There is a good guy to follow on twitter and you get alerts as soon as they are advertised. I got mine and have got 2 friends at work one .

                              'PS5 Stock Alerts Australia'

                              Still have to be fast as fark and registered with sites (Target,BigW, Amazon etc) but you will get one

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X