Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Tupouniua and Crichton are our edge defenders next year it’ll be more of the same

Terrible tonight and for a lot of the season

Angus has been poo for a lot of the second half post origin.

Built like Tarzan plays like Jane.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I kept finding myself blowing up at two players this game in particular.

Crichton

Tupouniua

God. Both were fking shit in defence

Comment

Forward pack has been off for a couple of seasons now. I thought it was the area we needed to improve in most this season and sadly I don’t think we have.

Without JWH this season I seriously think it would’ve been a bottom 8 forward pack.

The bonus coming out of this season is we’ve blooded the likes of Egan Butcher, Whyte, Tapuha, Baker & with Collins to come back on the back of his break out season there’s plenty of promising youth and energy to inject into the foward pack if Robbo deems it’s required.

Comment

They both need to get a haircut pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            Forward pack has been off for a couple of seasons now. I thought it was the area we needed to improve in most this season and sadly I don’t think we have.

Without JWH this season I seriously think it would’ve been a bottom 8 forward pack.

The bonus coming out of this season is we’ve blooded the likes of Egan Butcher, Whyte, Tapuha, Baker & with Collins to come back on the back of his break out season there’s plenty of promising youth and energy to inject into the foward pack if Robbo deems it’s required.
            Apart from Egan & Collins none of those players will be seasoned enough to have an impact come finals time next year. We need a hard edge, someone will be signed

Comment

Let’s not focus on tonight. Let’s be optimistic. Next year as long as we stay healthy we’re a sure fire grand finalist. I’m not a huge fan of sitili but he’s been strong in attack and only has room to improve. Crichton has butterfingers but is a possible future captain, hard running warrior. Give the guys a break and let’s focus on the positives.

Comment

I honestly think Tariq Sims is a must for next season,if we can get him for a good deal of course..

Comment

They both need to be playing on the back of go forward and to have a good play maker using them properly.
                  I feel like our selection between the lead runner vs going out wide has been off this season.
                  Its because we dont have our best halves out there.
                  Give them both another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                    They both need to get a haircut pronto.
                    Agreed I can really see a good old fashioned short back and sides taking their defensive game to another level
                    #LOCKSTEPDYSTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

It does pose the question, Without Jaz we would not have made the 8? Is he important than Teddy in getting us to tonights game?

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
                        Let’s not focus on tonight. Let’s be optimistic. Next year as long as we stay healthy we’re a sure fire grand finalist. I’m not a huge fan of sitili but he’s been strong in attack and only has room to improve. Crichton has butterfingers but is a possible future captain, hard running warrior. Give the guys a break and let’s focus on the positives.
                        We need an effective 9. Someone who offers more than a nice pass. Welcome BS
                        We need a hard head back rower.Tariq will do

Comment

1. Tedesco
                          2. Tupou/ Vk
                          3. Smith/ Keighran/ Sualii
                          4. Manu
                          5. Smith/ sualii
                          6. Walker/ Hutchinson
                          7. keary/ volkman
                          8. Jwh/ baker/ tapuha
                          9. verrills/ keighran/ lam
                          10. collins/ atoni
                          11. crichton/ egan/ nat
                          12. sitili/ Egan/ nat
                          13. Rads/ Connor watson
                          others: naufahu Whyte, lam, marschke, tariq sims?

this is a team to get excited about lads. Let’s just pick ur team for the final 4 (not the grubs or the drizz) relax for 6 odd months, and look forward to 2022 premiership

Comment

Crichton had 35 tackles and 105 run metres easily out producing any other forward apart from JWH don't think Radley should escape the finger pointing tonight he needs to run far more often than he has done lately only 4 runs for 31m is completely unacceptable for a lock who played 80 minutes.

Comment

gus didn't star tonight but he'll go well next year. ditto sitili. we were also pretty weak up the middle

Comment

Working...
                              X