Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

plenty of ball to Morris and Toupos.

I reckon that is what Robbo has planned for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
      I would start Isaac off the bench because we miss too much when him and JWH are of the field
      I don't expect either of them to spend much time on the bench tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

I don't expect either of them to spend much time on the bench tonight.
        yeah, it's sudden death. wouldn't be surprised if jwh plays 80. maybe isaac plays the first and last half hours

Comment

Lesssss goooooo chooooks

Comment

I’ve never been calmer before a match in my life. Win or lose, it’s been an overachiever of a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
              I’ve never been calmer before a match in my life. Win or lose, it’s been an overachiever of a year.
              i feel odd. i don't know how it's going to play out. i'm not as confident of a win as i was last week but more confident of a win than i would be if win and play next week.

we're definitely a chance and if we play close to our best we'll win

Comment

• Stop dropping the ball
                • Don't give Sutton reasons to penalise us
                • Have someone shadow Turbo and tackle him low
                • Stop the offloads
                • Attack Harper Attack Harper Attack Harper!
                • Quick off the line in defence
                • If Walker is going to have an attempt at a field goal, please have someone behind him incase he's charged down!
                • And lastly, stop bombing tries score and score and score more points!

Comment

A bit nervous but quietly confident that the Chooks can cause an upset if they are to achieve that do the basics well & make it as physical as possible that's where I believe Manly are vulnerable.Apart from that I wish the best of luck to Robbo & every player out there tonight let's surprise the so-called "experts" again tonight.
                  Easts To Win!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                    I feel the same way. If we were full strength I’d be very nervous now. Really there is no pressure. If we lose it’s still been a great year.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      • Stop dropping the ball
                      • Have someone shadow Turbo and tackle him low
                      • Stop the offloads
                      • Attack Harper Attack Harper Attack Harper!
                      • Quick off the line in defence
                      • If Walker is going to have an attempt at a field goal, please have someone behind him incase he's charged down!
                      • And lastly, stop bombing tries score and score and score more points!
                      You don’t ask for much do you.

Yes I’d like all that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        • Stop dropping the ball
                        Man I agree with the whole list but the 1st 2 are mega. Dropping the pill and penalties put us under extra pressure and make the whole bloody thing harder than needs be. We can't just keep inviting sides back in and hope the defense holds. We need to blow these pricks away with attack.

JWH is primed I reckon, the bloke has matured into a better more agro player and inmho a better player than 5 years back. He'll get the boys pumped in the middle and will lead from the front. Stuff turbo. Shut down DCE & Turbo and you're halfway ( more but not gonna dis the rest of their squad ).

And the refs like the 6 again, that's a bloody lottery. Can't control that, just what we do. Even then, look at the Verills suspension.....grade 2, FMS on what planet ???

Calm, I need weed.

Comment

Just adding my best wishes to the boys for tonight. Big effort to still be kickin in the last 6 standing.

I know Robbo and the team won't be satisfied with anything other than a victory tonight though. That's why we love em.

If we were taking on Melbourne or Penrith I would be talking about 'hope'. But Manly are very beatable. We need to bring our top game though, last week's dig won't cut it.

Plenty of heart and smarts are needed, icing the opportunities and not letting the officials crush our spirit. Sutton scares me. Let's take it out of his hands.

Go the mighty Easts!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

i feel odd. i don't know how it's going to play out. i'm not as confident of a win as i was last week but more confident of a win than i would be if win and play next week.

we're definitely a chance and if we play close to our best we'll win
                            Exactly. There's nothing can be done by fans. It's up to the players now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I feel the same way. If we were full strength I’d be very nervous now. Really there is no pressure. If we lose it’s still been a great year.
                              They shouldn't be where they are. It just shows how terrible the majority of the rest of the teams are.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                                whispers that there could be a late change Copley in and Ikuvalu out- ankle
                                I get the feeling Morris will be out with Copley in for him. He picked up a nasty knock to his neck at the end of the game. It looked bad to me. Hopefully it was nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X