Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    800k a season well spent.
    You're right it was. He was immense when we won the premiership in 2019. Was probably the best on field in the prelim against the storm. He was one of our best in the finals last year too. You must have forgotten that tonight he is playing in a Bears/Roosters mashup team that has no right to be near the finals, let alone the 2nd week.

Comment

Mentally clocked out a while ago, he'll be back.

Comment

He was playing so well but then got suspended for nothing. That stuffed him over

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
          He was playing so well but then got suspended for nothing. That stuffed him over
          That’s a piss weak excuse how does a suspension mentally ruin someone

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

That’s a piss weak excuse how does a suspension mentally ruin someone
            Because in the back of the players mind he's thinking if I stuff up again I will be gone for another 6 weeks. Starts second guessing himself. and doesn't go into contact quite as hard.

Is it a piss weak excuse....probably but it's something to think about

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Because in the back of the players mind he's thinking if I stuff up again I will be gone for another 6 weeks. Starts second guessing himself. and doesn't go into contact quite as hard.

Is it a piss weak excuse....probably but it's something to think about
              I’m not buying it, there’s no way Robbo is copping that

Comment

I am only going to talk about tonight, he started the rut by flopping on a player that was clearly tackled!
                As soon as he flopped I went off because I new it would be six again.
                Then we hit a guy after he passed the ball, so F#%king stupid another penalty.
                then we drop the ball, I don't know how many times.
                You just can't do this stuff in finals

Comment

Not his best performance tonight, but he really hasn't played much footy 2nd half of this season.

Comment

Keen to hear if anyone would score him more than a 6 out of ten for his contributions over the course of his stay here? I honestly thought we were getting the next Tallis, Fletcher, JT etc rolled into one and if the reported salary is true then we have over capitalised.

Wouldn’t you be looking at someone like him to lead by example the way JWH and Victor have in the absence of so many players? Do you think those two are thinking, this clown earns a packet more than us but we are the ones putting a shift in EVERY week?

TBH I’m disappointed he didn’t lift these last couple of weeks.
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Watch the last 10 games of 2020. Angus was the best back rower in the comp. At the end of this season he’s not even top 10.

People here are quoting stats and fair enough it’s a decent indicator but look at impact as well.
                      Last edited by Thirteen; 09-18-2021, 07:55 AM.

Comment

And he’s been suspended twice this year. We need better.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                          Mentally clocked out a while ago, he'll be back.
                          Why? What’s the excuse for him? He’s a well paid professional athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Watch the last 10 games of 2020. Angus was the best back rower in the comp. At the end of this season he’s not even top 10.
                            And that’s my problem with him mate. Really hot and cold. But more Jane than Tarzan to be frank.
                            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I kept yelling where is he as i expected him and ST charging at the breadsticks cherry and foran, when we finally got the ball.

the jogging back when manly made a break doesn't sit right with me, run for your life mate. Like Radley. I think thats why turbo got through for another at the end, Gus wasn't fully set.

Anyway. He's not at the top of my shit list.

Comment

Sitili was worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X