No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate not being able to go to the game. I haven’t missed a semi final since the eighties. Can’t stand the idiot commentators. Won’t watch on mute though. Hopefully it’s not Braith. Please no!

Comment

at 94% verrills probably has the highest effectiveness rate of all our defenders, his numbers are through the roof and he's always quick off the line

Comment

The commentary will be terrible. I can hear them now cheering on everything the Titans do . And going into orgasmic hysterics about every half break. Honestly it pisses me off the way these morons carry on, like they are calling the last 100 metres of the Melbourne cup on every play.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          at 94% verrills probably has the highest effectiveness rate of all our defenders, his numbers are through the roof and he's always quick off the line
          The issue isn’t so much about tackle efficiency but more of a strength issue. Nug had that strength in his technique to be able to wrap the ball up and put the attacker on his back and slow it down. Verrilis hasn’t gotten this right yet but am keen to see him develop it

Comment

A wild Rooster that lives in the neighbourhood woke me with his crowing at 4 a.m . A fine looking cock he is too :-) Hasn't stopped all day I think it's a sign .
            Carn the Roosters!!

Comment

Pumped for today. The Titans are no push overs and we need to be at our best. Hopefully we get a crack at Manly next week. GO EASTS

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
                A wild Rooster that lives in the neighbourhood woke me with his crowing at 4 a.m . A fine looking cock he is too :-) Hasn't stopped all day I think it's a sign .
                Carn the Roosters!!
                Hope so. I heard a Rooster crowing in our neighbourhood a lot yesterday and I had the same thought.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                  The commentary will be terrible. I can hear them now cheering on everything the Titans do . And going into orgasmic hysterics about every half break. Honestly it pisses me off the way these morons carry on, like they are calling the last 100 metres of the Melbourne cup on every play.
                  They love to barrack for the underdog and even when we’re missing more than half the regular side, they still consider the opposition to be the underdogs. They’ll go into fits of excitement every time Preston’s son gets the ball. I hope Warren Smith is calling the game as he’s the most restrained and unbiased of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

The issue isn’t so much about tackle efficiency but more of a strength issue. Nug had that strength in his technique to be able to wrap the ball up and put the attacker on his back and slow it down. Verrilis hasn’t gotten this right yet but am keen to see him develop it
                    no doubt, but if you're making 19 out of 20 tackles you've got something to work with

Comment

Lets go Chooks. Expecting lots of ball movement and lots of niggle from the Titties. Hopefully we don't give them anything to get too excited about early.

Liu to give them a big taste of what they're getting next year with a MOTM performance. Better still, he gives them a Cherry Evans back flip and stays.

Comment

Roosters by 20.
                        they won't hold us in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

no doubt, but if you're making 19 out of 20 tackles you've got something to work with
                          Yeah he does 100% I have faith in Sammy he is only young!! Anyways I don’t want to crap on our boys ahead of a big game. Lets go easts !

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Yeah he does 100% I have faith in Sammy he is only young!! Anyways I don’t want to crap on our boys ahead of a big game. Lets go easts !
                            let's go!

Comment

We all know who the better team is. It’s just a matter of them turning up and doing their job. No emotional crap. Just a clinical win please boys. Go roosters.
                              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Complete our sets and defend well. Do that and we should win easy. Go the Chooks!

Comment

Working...
                                X