21 MAN SQUAD v TITANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

Fifita plays right edge meaning he will go against Hutchison, Keighran and Crichton.
    Whether or not they move him to the left to go at Walker remains to be seen but I’d view it as a positive if they did. If that’s their go to plan then they won’t have much
    A few rib ticklers on Fifita wouldn't go astray - be needled up with his rib cartilage concern

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post
      Justin Holbrook must be delighted to see Fumbles named on the right wing.
      did you notice the Iku fumble in the first 5 mins against Canberra.?.his error, trying to play the ball , put the team under immense pressure..the Raiders were first to score

if Copley is fit and well, he is a much better option on the right wing..

if not the Titans will bomb Fumbles at each and every opportunity

what's the point going into a finals match with an obvious weak link
      Why don’t you acknowledge the fact that he’s an excellent finisher and a hard worker from our own end. Not to mention the fact that he is the best available option.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Iku must have rooted your missus and she probably loved it.
        I don’t think it has a misses. It lives in its mummy’s basement.

Comment

Originally posted by gothechooks
          If / when Nat Butcher is passed fit, who drops out? We seem to always defend better when Nat is playing...

Egan? He has been really impressive and probably the stand out of our debutant forwards this year...
          Baker? He is solid and works into our front row rotation so it isn't a like for like swap out...
          Lam? We could start Walker and field a 4 forward bench but taking into consideration the faster game and with our injury luck, Lam offers utility value...

Definitely the best 17 we can name, considering no Friend, Cordner, Keary, B Morris, Collins, Manu, Smith and Suaalii...
          Nat Butcher comes in for Baker. Strong player defensively. Egan making too much impact to get dropped.

Lam will start.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

Fifita plays right edge meaning he will go against Hutchison, Keighran and Crichton.
            Whether or not they move him to the left to go at Walker remains to be seen but I’d view it as a positive if they did. If that’s their go to plan then they won’t have much
            The cat will only run at light weights. I’d love to see JWH put a nice shot into his rib cage.
            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

Unfortunately this would be around the same time Holbrook will put Fifita on
              IMO he's a target and our season's over if we lose him. Based on our draw I reckon...
              - We should beat the Titans comfortably without him (like we did to the Faders last week).
              - Round 2 we'll probably have Manly, who we've beaten this season. IMO if we go all out, we can beat them again.
              - Most likely round 3 would be the Riff and the GF would be against the Drizz. We'll need some pretty tight planning to stand a chance against either of them.

What's our best possible squad for a GF by the way?

1. Teddy
              2. Toops
              3. J-Moz
              4. Manu [will leave him as an outside possibility if we make it]
              5. Ikuvalu (Billy Smith's season, right?)
              6. Hutcho (Doh - not quite enough time for Keary)
              7. Walker
              8. JWH
              9. Verrills
              10. SST
              11. Crichton
              12. Sitili
              13. Radley

14. Lam
              15. Liu
              16. N Butcher
              17. E Butcher / Baker / Whyte

It's starting to become the sorta team that's at least a chance on the right day. I mean next year we get a few back but it's gonna be basically that plus Collins, Keary, Suaalii and Billy Smith.
              Last edited by ism22; 09-07-2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Play up tempo. Turn the screws
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

100% Iku has an error in him but can score tries no one else can, gotta take the good with the bad.
                  Not only that.....
                  When the kid does make a mistake, he never drops his head and goes into his shell. He redoubles his efforts in both attack and defence and plays like a champ.
                  He's got what it takes and I think he's got more tries in him than Toupou.....

Comment

Originally posted by Halcro View Post
                    Not only that.....
                    When the kid does make a mistake, he never drops his head and goes into his shell. He redoubles his efforts in both attack and defence and plays like a champ.
                    He's got what it takes and I think he's got more tries in him than Toupou.....
                    Tupou*

Comment

You can't help but wonder whether Robbo has something up his sleeve for this week. Watching the players media, particularly Sammy V's piece, I'm thinking we might see the side really step up this week.

Comment

I actually rate the Roosters spine above the Titans so I’m tipping the Chooks.
                        I was pretty concerned 2 weeks ago about the Chooks after we were flogged by South’s & Joey was put out for the season but they proved me wrong last weekend against the Raiders who I think have a better side than the Titans. I think the Chooks have named the best possible side so Im confident they will get the job done & the Chooks will go on & win the comp.

Go the Roosters.

Comment

Titans played their grand final last week. Nothing left in the tank, physically and mentally. Roosters have fuelled up and ready to go.
                          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Why don’t you acknowledge the fact that he’s an excellent finisher and a hard worker from our own end. Not to mention the fact that he is the best available option.
                            The funny thing is Ikuvalu would walk into the Dragons side & thats who he go’s for every day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He's also in the team as a depth player and not as a starting winger who we are building around, the hate for Iku is pretty strange. People are expecting we just pull ET or Eric Grothe calibre players to be our $125k p.a. depth options in the backline. If he gets a sniff off the try line he will score in most cases, I'm fine with him

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Lammys like a piece of play-doh putty. You can pop him in anywhere. But seriously was great to see him get some raps last week.

I think though, Walker might start here.
                                Lam was absolutely terrible. He has no idea in attack and gets pushed off at least once every set of 6. We have suffered enough with this daddy’s boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X