Drew Hutchinson Master Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I would be more than comfortable starting next year with Hutch at 5/8 & a fit Keary at halfback.
    I don't think Luke's a natural half mate, much prefer him in a running 6 role beside an organising half. Walker will grow into that role next year.

Comment

walker has exceeded expectations and has won us a few games and now hutch is looking the goods. he's not there to just kick and tackle

Comment

Going forward I see Hutch as a 14, he's big enough to play 2nd row, and could play the same role as Aubo did.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
          Going forward I see Hutch as a 14, he's big enough to play 2nd row, and could play the same role as Aubo did.
          I agree he looks likely to be a 14 next year with more ball playing skills than Aubo and a kicking game. Certainly made the most of his opportunity this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I don't think Luke's a natural half mate, much prefer him in a running 6 role beside an organising half. Walker will grow into that role next year.
            Okay swap the numbers then.
            I agree Walker will grow into that role but I think Hutch is ahead of Walker & if Hutch's form continues I think he would get first crack next year. Sammy will definitely be in the picture.
            Hutch would be the most underated 5/8 in the game.

Comment

Working...
            X