Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol@souffs

I just want to laugh at them.

My fearless prediction: next week Souths won't lose the penalty count 11-2.

Comment

I don’t hate em as much as some but I did enjoy the spat between Mansour and Mitchell. The looked like they didn’t have a plan B.

On a note for next week, they played with plenty of offloads, especially in the first half. That opens them up for their plays down their left side.
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I am worried about next week though....

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
          Lol ya beat me to it 66. As sure as the sun will rise, Lol@souffs will be very disciplined next week.
          "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

If they beat us and they probably will, they've beaten us with 10 topliners out. so fukem. They know Melbourne and Penrith have got their measure. 2021 is their last chance to win a comp for the foreseeable future so 2021 is another failure for them, It couldn't happen to a more cun# of a club. Hopefully we'll jag a few premierships before their window opens again.

Comment

Pffft! That's nothing. I predict the referee to be someone with a name that sounds like...mutton, button or something like that. Does that ring a bell?

Comment

Penalty counts won between Souffs and Roosters during the Robbo era:

Souffs 16
                Roosters 3

Lol But but there's no bias! Conspiwacyyyy!!!

Comment

Next week a dead rubber for them and we are unlikely to meet again in the finals. I suspect they will rest players.

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
                    I am worried about next week though....
                    Same here

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                      Next week a dead rubber for them and we are unlikely to meet again in the finals. I suspect they will rest players.
                      Will they rest 10 though?

Comment

There will be an 11-2 penalty count, which they will win of course. How often do we win penalty counts?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                          If they beat us and they probably will, they've beaten us with 10 topliners out. so fukem. They know Melbourne and Penrith have got their measure. 2021 is their last chance to win a comp for the foreseeable future so 2021 is another failure for them, It couldn't happen to a more cun# of a club. Hopefully we'll jag a few premierships before their window opens again.
                          Yeah that's the shyte about this year ay!!!! I don't want Melbourne to win... I hate them more than Souffs coz they're an NRL-manufactured club that farked the comp over through systematic cheating (which was NRL and Fox endorsed IMO, a random puppet took the fall for it so that the players, coach and NRL/Fox had clean hands).

Not saying we'd be premiership favourites but it's one of those seasons where we SHOULD be in with a better chance. We've done so well to crack the 4. Results aside, I can only imagine what kinda play we'd be capable of with something like:
                          1. Teddy
                          2. Toops
                          3. J-Moz
                          4. Manu
                          5. B-Moz
                          6. Keary
                          7. Walker
                          8. Collins
                          9. Friend
                          10. JWH
                          11. Cords
                          12. Crichton
                          13. Radley

14. Verrills
                          15. SST
                          16. Sitili
                          17. [Who? Liu, Butcher x 2, Baker... there's serious depth/competition]

It sounds like a joke but all those players are on our books for 2020. It's dead set the team that coulda been!!! Again I'm not even talking about where we'd be on the ladder, just... what brand of footy would they have given us?

Add to that, no farking ridiculous suspensions (including due to the double jeopardy that is carry-over points from previous unfair treatment as part of the 'crackdown', where everybody got lotsa carryover points during a silly ~5 week period) to guys like Rads, Crichton, JWH...etc.

It's annoying how bad our luck (and frankly unfair treatment by the NRL's MRC/refs/judiciary) has been. This season won't go down as a success in the history books unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat come finals time but jeez... it deserves to go down as something! Our current attitude/culture combined with our full roster being available would be a team for the ages IMO.

NRL should call-off honours for this year and (like the Kangaroos merit team) have a 'premiership merit team' that includes our full-strength team.

Comment

We won’t be laughing at them next week.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                              I don’t think they will rest 2 weeks before finals. I think they will in the last round.

Comment

Working...
                              X