Judicary Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judicary Charges

Roosters prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves is facing a one-game ban after being charged over an incident in Thursday night's win over Parramatta.

The Kiwi veteran was charged with grade-one dangerous contact after he was the third man into a tackle on Nathan Brown in the seventh minute, hitting the Eels lock low on his left leg from behind.

Due to three previous incidents on his judiciary record, he faces a one-game ban irrespective of whether he submits an early guilty plea or challenges the charge at the judiciary.

Front-row partner Siosiua Taukeiaho is facing a fine of $1700-$2250 for a careless high tackle on Parramatta centre Waqa Blake.

Nothing for Victor Radley

Next week got a tad harder …

Comment

Glad Rads got nothing. A few weeks ago he woulda been binned and suspended for 5 weeks...

Dangerous tackle on Brown? I feel that's fair game and shoulda been ignored. 'Onya Jazz!

Comment

Jared was great last night but I think Radley suspended would have been a bigger loss as his link between the ruck and halves is more important. The Baker boy will have to shoulder some of that responsibility against the riff.

Comment

So another 2 guys out next week.

Comment

They don’t miss.

but interview the lady who slept with Api K (twice: sydney and brisbane)? Nothing to see here ref
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Given its a one week suspension even if he contests and loses wouldn't be surprised if they contest the charge.

Comment

I think Jared will have to cop this one, he drove in at Brown's legs when he was held and you could see him wince. I'm not a fan of these types of tackles as the attacker is being held and are susceptible to injuries.

Comment

Time for SST to emulate Jared’s performances over the last month..

Comment

He deserves a week off anyway.

Comment

Unfortunately hard to defend those one's, no intent but if you're going that low you've got to hit above the knee otherwise take your medicine and spend some time on the sideline.

Massive blow but Penrith will also be without JFH so fair game, no excuses.

Comment

Was quietly hoping SST would get away with his attempted trip, looks like he has.

Comment

Its embarrassing that our tough forwards are charged over fairy taps.

Comment

the only vision i've seen has the camera on the opposite side of the tackle from where jwh hits. how many guys does the mrc employ to monitor every move jwh makes?

Comment

My initial reaction when JWH made the table was that it didn’t look good! It’s a pity rubbing out great players from top clashes is so the norm these days! It’s bad enough with injuries but these minor incidents just should never ever miss a game! The stars sell the product yet they make it so easy for the stars to miss playing!
                              Bigger fines for the minor and I hand missed ever and bigger suspensions for deliberate thug play!

Comment

Working...
                              X