Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

$800k then, but that is my final offer
    IMO the lure of $1m AUD while living in NZ (AUD goes further) would be a massive drawcard.

Hope he chooses us though. Teddy, Toops, Smith, Manu, Suaalii... what a backline!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Jospeh Manu has played 3 positions in the last 3 games.

Fullback Vs Cowboys (33 touches)
      Centre Vs Knights (31 touches)
      Wing Vs Eels (32 touches)

For context Tedesco had 34 touches tonight.

Latrell Mitchell is different, he never had the fitness levels to do what Joseph Manu is doing, he’s a power athlete.

Why does it matter what number he has on his back? If Robinson can get him touching the ball 30+ times a game and a lot of those touches are centre field like we saw tonight then are we seriously going to only pay him a salary based on the number on his jersey?
      This. It's a no-brainer. The guy is a freak and the Roosters need to lock him up now. He is playing something like Turbo. Doesn't matter what the number on his back is he's a rover.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

NRL stats have been revised - now 330m.

I know nothing about “Fantasy League” stats, but according to them Manu was outplayed by Parra’s Isaiah Papali’i. Certainly a fantasy.
        on SuperCoach Manu scored the highest of all the players, beat papalii by 20 points.

the NRL fantasy is a Mickey mouse copycat version, bit more for a kiddies muck around.
        Last edited by milanja; 07-30-2021, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Joey is a weapon absolutely like another TommyT on the team leave him on the wing and pay him what he wants the only time I saw him on the wing was 5th tackle he’s a must have, Manu stay with us please!

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Gaffey View Post
            Robbo is getting the best out of him. I love that we have teddy, Manu and Walker all causing a nuisance around the ruck. Bravo let’s hope Joey can stay injury free
            Add Keary to the mix...................

Comment

Let's make wing his regular position and pay him $1m a season.

Comment

Surely Manu doesn’t want to play for the warriors I think he will follow Roger to the All Blacks after his next contract is up, I hope not, I’d love to have him for life and be a Roosters legend 1 club player. Family work plus big payday trifecta I’m not sure how Uncle Nick and Robbo contend with that, we have found ourselves in exactly the same position as Melbourne with Izzy and G.I.

Comment

Working...
                X