No announcement yet.

Tesi Niu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, bit confusing how much we're ragging on him here. He has shown plenty of ability, and doubtless Trent Robinson could take him to another level.

For the right price I'd be pretty interested, and I wouldn't be surprised if we are.

Only thing is that with Suaalii, Smith, Manu, Teddy, Tupou, it might be a bit hard to find a spot for him next year. Not to mention Ikavalu and a few up-and-comers.

Comment

I heard Jayden Campbell's a gun. Critically analyse in 10,000 words or less.

Comment

Channel 10 said that Xavier Coates on the outer at the Broncos might be an option for a loan...

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          Channel 10 said that Xavier Coates on the outer at the Broncos might be an option for a loan...
          Storm are interested in getting him early so would make no sense for him to come to us you’d think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Cale Dopleys better.
            I love how all of your recent posts over the last month are just done to throw the bait out and stir other members. Well done Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

I love how all of your recent posts over the last month are just done to throw the bait out and stir other members. Well done Sir.
              He didn’t stir anything lol, I was just stating it was a silly comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
                Yeah, bit confusing how much we're ragging on him here. He has shown plenty of ability, and doubtless Trent Robinson could take him to another level.

For the right price I'd be pretty interested, and I wouldn't be surprised if we are.

Only thing is that with Suaalii, Smith, Manu, Teddy, Tupou, it might be a bit hard to find a spot for him next year. Not to mention Ikavalu and a few up-and-comers.
                Yeh, not to mention the kid has come into a rabble of a First Grade squad at the Broncos. Plenty of young promising players who have left that system and looked like world beaters.

I just don’t see what his path is to first grade would be at the Roosters and for that reason I don’t see the rumour having any legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Yeh, not to mention the kid has come into a rabble of a First Grade squad at the Broncos. Plenty of young promising players who have left that system and looked like world beaters.

I just don’t see what his path is to first grade would be at the Roosters and for that reason I don’t see the rumour having any legs.

I can, I would give him a full pre season, train him similar to someone like a brad abbey - he can play FB, Centre and wing which to be fair Tesi has already shown he can play in all 3 positions. If the Titans are after him, they would be looking to do the same with him because they are well stocked in the FB department ( Aj, Campbell ).

Wouldn’t come pricey either.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Very silly comment.

Copley is how old? And injury prone?

Niu is only 19 and has first grade experience and has actually showed some promise.

Way more upscale then Copley.

Very silly.
                    Nah Copley’s better.

Comment

Copley is by far the worst player to ever put on a Roosters jersey.

Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

He didn’t stir anything lol, I was just stating it was a silly comment.
                        But you could’ve stated that about any of his past 1374 posts .

Comment

I have no idea who this guy is and won't pretend to have any form of meaningful insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                            Copley is by far the worst player to ever put on a Roosters jersey.
                            big call, I wouldn't even say he's the worst back to play for the Roosters

Lets not forget

Jordan Tansey & Sonny Tuigamala

heck even Sean Rudder got a start.....

Comment

Copley isn’t that bad lol I wouldn’t say he’s the worst but he had his shot here and clearly wasn’t up to it was cut loose like flanno,m so we move on to the next target lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

big call, I wouldn't even say he's the worst back to play for the Roosters

Lets not forget

Jordan Tansey & Sonny Tuigamala

heck even Sean Rudder got a start.....
                                Copley is no Spiro Strattos for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X