• who is playing centre and wing

Comment

• when ever we have a good defensive set, they get a 6 again

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        who is playing centre and wing
        sitili and angus are playing centre. manu on the wing

Comment

• To be leading at half time is pretty impressive considering the injuries plus the blatant Sutton sabotage

Comment

• Update on Smith and Ikavulu injuries

Comment

• Really if you take out the bullshit forward pass call followed by the 2 back to back 6 agains we’d be doing it comfortable on the scoreboard.

Really worried in the 2nd half about our edges defensively, offensively we still have enough points going through the middle but defensively I can see them getting some quick play the balls on those edges and then just pulling us apart.

Sutton seems pretty keen to send one of our guys to the sin bin for standing offside, looks like he’s been watching the TV this week and wants to be a hero.

Comment

• Anyone else think Sutton is 'ably assisting' the Knights?

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                  That run from Egan was ****in phenomenal
                  He is so impressive tonight

Comment

• if ikuvalu and smith are out next week, who would play wing?

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      who is playing centre and wing
                      Dunno... Crichton at centre (Baker to back row?) and Manu scored from the wing, but Sitili was also out there (as was Liu?) Meh. no idea.

Comment

• It will be really tough to hold on from here, some calls going our way and we should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                          if ikuvalu and smith are out next week, who would play wing?
                          This is my chance to prove myself!!! Finally the fastest man in Paddington can do it

Nick just called. They're finalising insurance for my day job's salary.

Since I'm in Canberra I can fly up too...
                          Last edited by ism22; 07-23-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Got to be proud of the boys with 2 injuries and still in there fighting. A legitimate try denied. We can win many games easily if the ref lets the teams decide the outcome. Way too much ref manipulation.
                            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                              if ikuvalu and smith are out next week, who would play wing?
                              worry about this game first - that can wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                                He is so impressive tonight
                                I love what I see from Egan so far. He’s come in and looked very good. Hopefully we see more of him next season when he’s got a full strength side around him.

Comment

Working...
                                X