No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker has done it once before but no to that extent, I’m sure this will be the last time he does it!

Comment

• Good game I'll take a hard fought victory over the alternative any day . JWH M.O.T.M for me . Cheeky finish young Sam probably unnecessary but he's a young bloke ha ha
      Last edited by Crab; 07-10-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Walker will cop it big time. Not Roosters footy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts to Win View Post
          What a joke of a game. How are we in the 8 .
          weakest comp in a long time

Comment

• Robbo was looking daggers at the end there.

Comment

• Wtf was that Walker? I just finished praising you for a nice grubber repeat set and you do that stupid shit **** me dead.

JWH take a bow
              Everyone else TAKE NOTE and follow because you were all rubbish in comparison.

CBY well played lovely try from Lewis chip and chase spotted Manu well out of position beautiful piece of play.

Comment

• Watching Walkers post match interview and cant help but think "this kid has no idea he is ****ed in about 2mins time" lol
                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

• Walker won't be winning friends on either side with that sort of stuff. Robbo and Boyd's face at the end said it all

Anyway, gritty win. Didn't feel like we had the killer instinct in us tonight but when you get smashed almost 50 blot 7 days earlier then I guess it's understandable

Comment

• Give Jarred steak.

Give Toops, Manu and Rads a chop each.

The rest of them can have a piece of yesterday’s wholemeal bread.

Comment

• Good game from N Butcher for first game back - 49 minutes - 32 tackles 1 missed = 19 carries for 152 meres-,0 errors
                      Last edited by King Salvo; 07-10-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        Robbo was looking daggers at the end there.
                        If looks could kill, Sammy would be dead.

Comment

• Walker just hit Top 5 most unpopular players in the game.

I hope he has a thick skin cause Robbo looked like he wanted to tear him a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                            Good game from N Butcher for first game back - 49 minutes - 32 tackles 1 missed = 19 carries for 152 meres
                            Yes impressive stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                              Robbo was looking daggers at the end there.
                              The mirror is where Trent can find the solutions.

A team is a reflection of it's coach, it's on him.

Comment

• Lol see Keary pissing himself and Robbo just staring at the monitor. Sammy running all over the paddock like an u8 game. Absolutely made my night. Bah ha ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X